Chapter 13

"Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya~"Baekhyun hummed his favorite song while he packing for the camp.

After packing his things, he lay on the bed to rest his body.

He start to drown in his thoughts. And then he suddenly remember about Chanyeol.

That Chanyeol who always cold around him.

That Chanyeol who barely speak.

That Chanyeol who left him alone at the 3rd floor and make him fell down then unconscious.

That Chanyeol who help him also after he fall from the 3rd floor.

That Chanyeol who sometimes cold, sometimes sweet and caring, and sometimes he can be so sexy and hot.

That Chanyeol who make him fall for him.
===
Chanyeol groaned as his alarm clock wake him up.

Today is the camping day, isn't it?

He rubbed his eyes then walk towards the bathroom to do his morning ritual.

And finally he left his house for 3 days after locked it.

He don't bring his car cause he afraid it people might stole it if he parked it at school. So yeah, he go to school by bus.
===
"Good morning everyone."this time Lay greet them. Not Luhan anymore. "We're really sorry that yesterday we forgot to announce the winner of the group."he smile shyly.

"And the winner is.."okay, now that's Luhan's voice. "Group 4!! With the total points 1260! Congratulations! And you can decide what class do you want."he wink a charming wink.

The whole group 4 cheering. This time including Sehun and Chanyeol.

Wow.

Sehun smile brightly then Kai hugged him. Chanyeol grinned widely then elbowing Baekhyun.

"Look who's my classmate now."Chanyeol smirk.

"What do you mean?!"

"I want to be your classmate. And since it's free to decided it, i want to be your classmate then."he grinned then wink.

Baekhyun's heart skip a bit, what the hell?! And why the hell i'm happy?!

"Once again, congrats!"Xiumin said then wink to them. "Now now. Bring your things to the bus. We still want you to stick with your group."
===
There will be 4 bus and they will go with their groups. In the first bus will be group 1, second bus will be group 2, third bus will be group 3, and fourth bus will be group 4.

Baekhyun sit randomly and then he sit beside the window. He put his earphone on his ear then lean his head to the window.

Then he suddenly felt someone sit beside him. He look up then widened his eyes in shock.

"Why you sit here?"Baekhyun ask him.

"Because i want to."Chanyeol replied with a grin on his face.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes then lean his head to the window again.

Chanyeol suddenly release one of Baekhyun's earphone then put it on his ears.

"Hey!"Baekhyun look at him and pouted.

"I want to hear too."Chanyeol said then stuck his tongue out.

Baekhyun just pinched Chanyeol's arm then keep listening.

"What song is this?"Chanyeol look at him.

"It's sugar."Baekhyun said.

"By?"Chanyeol rise his eyebrow.

"The hell Chanyeol? You don't know who sing this song?"

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck then shrugged his shoulder, "No."

"Maroon 5. I love this song. This is good tho."Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol's heart skip a bit, "But, do you understand the song?"he stuck his tongue playfully.

Baekhyun pouted then said, "Honestly, no. But.. maybe i understand a little."he said while blushing.

Chanyeol chuckled.

Luhan who look at the view just smile widely.

He can't find an empty seat, but he saw it at the back part of the bus, beside the man with earphone stuck on his ears.

"Uhm, sorry.."Luhan greet him. But the man not move a little.

"H-Hello?"he tapped his shoulder.

The man release the one of his earphone then look up.

Their gaze met for awhile. And Luhan felt somehow his heart thumping to see that sharp eyes.

"Can i sit here?"Luhan asked, try to not stuttered and he succed.

The man pick his bag from the seat beside him, so the seat could be empty then he said, "Sure."

Wow he really have a great jawline.. Luhan stare at him then he snapped out of his thoughts.

"I-I'm Luhan, the president of the-"

"I already know. You're the president of the student council."he said with his poker face.

Luhan smile awkwardly, "And you?"

"Oh Se Hun."he replied coldly.

Luhan shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, Sehun."he smile an angelic smile.

Sehun felt his heart skip a bit to saw that angelic smile.

Is he really a boy? He even got a beautiful eyelashes, sparkling eyes, and flawless skin. And.. his face.. so girly. But he still handsome.. WHAT?! NO NO NO NO!

Sehun look away so Luhan couldn't see his reddened cheek.

"So Sehun, what make you attend this school?"Luhan randomly ask.

"My brother."he rolled his eyes when he said that.

Luhan chuckled. And with that, they chit chat in their way to forest.

And surprisingly, Luhan and Sehun already close to each other.

Kai and Kyungsoo sit together in the front seat. They also have chit chat and already get along each other.

And about Baekhyun and Chanyeol... they can't keep silent from the beginning. Baekhyun always growled when Chanyeol pulled the earphones teasingly. And when he want to get it back, Chanyeol's long arm lift it up so Baekhyun couldn't reach it. And when Baekhyun want to grab it, Chanyeol always give him a teasing peck on the cheek. And Baekhyun ended up blushing madly then back to his seat and pouting.

And Chanyeol found it adorable and super duper cute.

Shit i can't control my feelings now! OKAY I ADMIT IT NOW! That.. *sigh* i start to like him now.
===
"We have sooo many tent in here. Almost 100."Kris announce chokily. "So, we already make a list. Every one tent will be 2 people in there."

Baekhyun unconsciously hope that he will be with.. *glance at Chanyeol*

What the hell Baek?! Baekhyun shook his head.

"Okay i will read it."Luhan said.

After a couple minutes, finally Luhan mention Baekhyun's name.

"Baekhyun with,"Luhan smirk for a while then look at Baekhyun playfully, "Chanyeol."
===
A/N : FINALLY I FIND WIFI!ㅠㅠ
I need my quota back huhuㅠㅠ
Keep reading because it will be way mooore fun... i think.
Votes and comments are really appricate!
Saranghae~