Chapter 11

"Good evening everybody."Luhan greet them with a wide smile. "Today is the last day of the searching game."he smile.

"You already find 92 medals, and that mean you must search 8 more medals. Good luck with that."Lay wink to them.

"And the last game start... now!"Xiumin announce, make the boys start running and spreading.

"What's your plan?"D.O ask Kai beside him.

"I think i'm gonna search at the laboratory or something."Kai said while keep running.

D.O just following beside him.
===
Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Xiumin stand up as the boys start to enter the hall room.

The boys who found the medals give the report to Kris and Kris write it on the note.

"So yeah."Kris start to talk. "We gonna have the result, and we will announce ut tomorrow who gonna be the winner."

"Tommorow, come to school at 9 in the morning. Remember, you guys still on your NSO period."Luhan wink to them.

"Okay so now you may go home. Have a good night!"Xiumin said then wave his hand a bit goodbye.

Baekhyun sighed in relief then walk to his apartment.

But when he start to walk at the dark street, suddenly a car passed beside him. And for Baekhyun's surprise, it stop beside him.

And he really know the car. He really know who the owner of the car.

The window of the car opened, revealing a cold and tall giant inside it.

"Inside. Quick."Chanyeol commanded to him. But Baekhyun just rolled his eyes then walk away.

Chanyeol groaned then run outside his car to catch Baekhyun.

Baekhyun speed up his walk, but yeah you know, Chanyeol will catch him because of his long legs.

"Come on. It's already late of night. Beside, it almost rain."Chanyeol said while grabbing Baekhyun's petite hand. Baekhyun look at the night sky, it more darker.. And i think Chanyeol is right.

Baekhyun sighed then just let Chanyeol drag him to his car. He's now really lazy to debate.

Baekhyun sit silently as Chanyeol start the engine.

"Sleepy already?"Chanyeol ask him, smirking.

Baekhyun not bother to look away, "Yeah.."he look at the window as the small rain start to drop.

"Want me to accompany you again?"he smile.

Baekhyun blushed at as he remember when that night Chanyeol sweetly kiss his cheek.

"N-No.. Thanks."Baekhyun refuse his offer.

"Why?"Chanyeol smirk, then look at Baekhyun.

"I-It just.. You know.. I.. Ugh forget about it."Baekhyun look away.

Chanyeol chuckle silently, but Baekhyun could hear it because it's already night so no more noise from the street.

Baekhyun silently look at Chanyeol. He's now no more use his blazer, revealing his thin but contain body. He's muscle also shown because he roll his blouse until his elbow.

Baekhyun gulp at the view.

"Staring at my sexy body?"Chanyeol teasing him, smirk plastered on his handsome face.

Baekhyun look away and blushed hardly, "Whatever."

Finally they reach their destination.

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol with reddened cheek then said, "Th-Thanks for give me a ride."then he smile sweetly.