Chapter 6

The next morning, Baekhyun decided to go to the supermarket to buy some foods.

"Just love me right~"he hummed his favorite song while choose what will he cook for this night.

Being instant person, he just choose spaghetti for tonight.

When he want to pick some vegetable, suddenly he bump into someone.

He murmur 'sorry' then look up. His eyes widened as he saw who is he bump into.

"Chanyeol?!"

Chanyeol also shock, but he just show his expressionless face, "You again?"

Baekhyun hurriedly pick the vegetable then walk away but Chanyeol grab his arm.

"Let me help you."

Baekhyun can't help but widened his eyes. H-He want to help me..?

"N-No thanks. I'm in a hurry."Baekhyun said. I know it just the part of the game. I will never fall for you, Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Tch, it's look really heavy."he said then grab Baekhyun's basket then bring it to cashier.

Baekhyun just stood there while look at Chanyeol's back. Is it the part of the game, or... not?

While Chanyeol bring the basket with his glorious smirk.
===
"I bring my car. I will take you home."Chanyeol said when the both of them walk outside of the supermarket.

"No, no need. My home is near from here."Baekhyun said while avoiding his weird stomach.

Chanyeol snorted, "But your plastics are really heavy. Can you just let me help you for once."

You're not help me just once Chanyeol.. Baekhyun thought, then he shook that thoughts away.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes, but deep in his heart he really touched. Hey! It just the game! You should make him fall in love with you, Baek!

"Okay."Baekhyun said, play along with the game.

He sweetly smile then said, "Thankyou.."he said shyly. But just... a fake one.

He just play along with the game.

Chanyeol open the passenger door and let Baekhyun in.

Baekhyun insert the car. Chanyeol close the door when Baekhyun's one leg still outside the car.

Chanyeol close the door accidently, then-

"Auch!"Baekhyun hold his leg who just get hit by the door, and it's all because of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol eyes grow wider, he kneel down to saw Baekhyun's hurted leg. "I'm sorry."he said gently. He check Baekhyun's leg and massage it, he not even care about people look at them with curious looks.

Baekhyun hissed when Chanyeol massage the hurted spot.

"Still sick?"Chanyeol look up to his face. And Baekhyun look down to Chanyeol's face.

They stare at each other face. Baekhyun look away when he realize he stare at Chanyeol's handsome face.

Wh-What the hell is happening to me?! Chanyeol shook his head.

"U-Ugh.. N-No.. Thankyou."Baekhyun stuttered. WHY AM I EVEN STUTTERED?!

Chanyeol then walk to his driver seat.

Okay Chanyeol. You just stressed. That's why you being weird today!

"So, where's your house?"Chanyeol ask him.

"That way."Baekhyun pointed at the left street.

"Seriously?"Chanyeol ask while look at his face.

Baekhyun nodded. "Why?"

"You said you scared of the dark? What if night come and you just walk alone?"

"I have no choice. I live alone."Baekhyun said with a shrug.

"Just call me if you need something. Here is my phone number."Chanyeol throw something into Baekhyun's lap. It's a card.

"Such a rude."Baekhyun murmur then read the card that Chanyeol give to him.

"And here's my phone number."Baekhyun said then throw a plain paper to him, just like Chanyeol did it to him earlier.

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. And Chanyeol find it cute.

WHAT?! CUTE?! NO WAY! I MUST MAKE HIM FALL FOR ME! NOT ME FALL FOR HIM!

"There is it."Baekhyun pointed at the apartment at the left side of the street.

"You live in apartment?"Chanyeol snorted and look at him in disgust.

"No. I live at the park of apartment."

Chanyeol look at him in shock face.

"Of course i am! Just open the door!"Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in 100th times in this day.

"You should be thankful for me!"Chanyeol said while look at him angrily.

Baekhyun just snorted then pick his plastics.

"Hey! You not even said 'thankyou'?!"Chanyeol shouted.

"NO!"Baekhyun said then stuck his tongue out, before trip into the stairs.

Chanyeol who look at it laughed hardly. Baekhyun who saw the view of Chanyeol laughing, stop on his track.

His heart now beating so fast. Wh-What's happening to my stupid heart?! Baekhyun thought then walk away.

"Hey Baekhyun!"Chanyeol called him, make him stopped.

"What?"

"You forgot something."Chanyeol said then go out from his car and run towards him, he give him a peck on the forehead before saying, "Have a nice day."

Baekhyun blushed madly then his heart start beating like crazy.

Chanyeol look at his reddened cheek, then smirk, you fall into my trap, my dear.
===
A/N : 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY
ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!*smile brightly*
heck no*facepalming*
OkayxD THANKYOU for all of you who give me such beautiful comments and votes!♡ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
SaranghaeSaranghaeSaranghae~