Epilogue

NSO, known as a New Students Orientation is the most wanted event for the students council.

And now it's time for the new student council to prepare it.

Park Chan Yeol, walk hastily to the meeting room ro attend a meeting for NSO day. He's now replace Luhan being a president of the student council.

While Byun Baek Hyun, walk towards the meeting room, grabbing so much files and documents. He's now replace Xiumin being a secretary of the student council.

Without they know, they bump into each others, the files and documents that Baekhyun's bring, fall.

"Baek! I'm sorry. Here, let me help you."Chanyeol grab the files and documents and help him stand up.

Baekhyun smile, "Thanks, giant."

Chanyeol's heart would always thumping hard whenever Baekhyun smile.

"You want to go to the meeting room too, right?"Chanyeol ask while walking.

"Yeah! And i'm excited about NSO Day! It would be fun for us!"Baekhyun cheered.

Chanyeol chuckled, he never change.

"Yea. Me too, as long as i'm with you."Chanyeol said. The shorter just blushed and look away.
===
THE END!
Nah just kidding;p mwahahaha
Keep reading! Down there hehe↓↓
===
"Two please. Chocolate and strawberry."Chanyeol order the ice creams for Baekhyun and his self.

"Thanks."he said as the stand-man give the ice creams to him.

He give the strawberry one to Baekhyun after licking it teasingly.

Baekhyun grumbled then punch Chanyeol's arm lightly.

Then they laugh. The both of them now sit at the park after having such a tiring school.

They keep in silent, drowning in their own thoughts. But then, Baekhyun broke the silence.

"We almost graduate."he sighed.

"Yup. Around 5-6 months again. Why, Baek?"Chanyeol asked while look at him.

Baekhyun shook his head, "I-I'm afraid we will attend a different college."

"Then let just attend a same one."Chanyeol grin.

"But what about we'll busy with our assignment and tasks? How about our major?"

Chanyeol look him with frown, "Why you ask this all of sudden?"

Baekhyun sigh hardly, "I-I'm just.. afraid i will miss you when you're busy with your college."

"Hey, me too. I will miss you, Baek. But how about we attend a same major?!"Chanyeol offer a crazy idea.

"Are you crazy, Yeol? We have a different dream! I want to be a doctor while you want to be an architect."he sighed deeply.

Chanyeol tap his shoulder softly. "But we still live together. Don't forget that."

Baekhyun look up at him, then soft smile start builded on his face, "Are you sure you're okay that i'll still live with you?"

Chanyeol smile, "Of course. Like what i said 2 years ago, i'm lonely if i'm alone. If theres you, i would be happy and felt safe."

Baekhyun blush then hugged the taller boy, "Thanks."

The taller boy smile then rubbed Baekhyun's back. "Don't need to thanks. Because i'm the one who must said so. You always made my day, Baek."

Baekhyun hug Chanyeol even tighter, "Saranghae.."he said then looking up to him.

"Nado saranghae, Byun Baek Hyun."and with that, Chanyeol capture Baekhyun's lips with his. They kissing in the middle of the sunset at the beautiful park.

They even forget about their ice creams. Let just give the ice creams to the author lol.

They pulled out, searching for air.

"You taste like chocolate."Baekhyun said, touching his lips.

"And you taste like strawberry."Chanyeol said, licking his lips.

Baekhyun find it sexy that he can't hold to kiss the taller again.

"I love you, Park Yeol~"

"Love you too, Byun Baek~"
[THE END]
===
A/N : AHHH IT'S ALREADY THE END?
ㅠㅠI'll miss you guys so much huhu.
I will make a new one, but after my vacation with my family~
Thanks thanks thanks for all this time who give me supports!
Thankyou! 감사합니다!
I love you~ 사랑해요~ 我爱你们~