Chapter 10

Baekhyun blink his eyes as he realize he woke up at a familiar room.

Wait... Earlier i'm fainted and..

He titled his head to the left side of the bed and found a tall giant creature sleeping beside him.

"AAARRRGGGHH!"he screamed and sit up, he make the giant wake up and rubbed his eyes. "Why are you here?!"Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol blink his eyes and yawned.

Baekhyun gasp at the view. He never thought that Chanyeol is really cute.

"You fainted. And i wait for you to wake and pick you home. Come on."he said with sleepy face.

"What?! No no no no i can go alone."Baekhyun said then sit up. He then felt the room spinning around, "Auch!"

"That's why i want to pick you, stupid. You just fall from 3rd floor."

Baekhyun suddenly remember that Chanyeol left him alone in the dark.

He harden his face, "And why you left me alone up there?!"Baekhyun ask him angrily.

Chanyeol sighed, "Listen, i don't mean to do-"

"I don't want to hear your excuse!"Baekhyun cover his ears with both his hands.

Chanyeol snorted, "Okay then. I'm wrong. I'm totally wrong, now i want to apologize to you."Chanyeol sighed a little. "I'm sorry, i'm totally sorry for left you alone up there and make you fall and unconscious and bleeding-"

Chanyeol sentence cutted by Baekhyun's chuckle.

"Why you laugh?"Chanyeol ask him.

"You just blabbered out and that's cute."Baekhyun said, smiling. He suddenly realize what he just talking about and cover his mouth, "I-I mean.. You're r-really looks s-stupid! And i-idiot!"he said then running away with his right hand holding his head.

Chanyeol just realize that Baekhyun running away and he stand up, then run after him.

What i just said to him?! Oh my god i'm such an idiot!

Baekhyun kept running until Chanyeol grab his wrist.

"You can't run away from me."Chanyeol smirk. "You know... my legs are waaay long than you."

Baekhyun pouted. "Yeah yeah i know you're tall. But your ears are weird and ugly!"he release from Chanyeol's grip.

"But you're short and noisy and annoying!"Chanyeol complained.

Baekhyun just fasten his speed when Chanyeol grab his hand again.

"I will take you."Chanyeol said to him while lead him to the parking hall.

Since no one there beside the two of them, Baekhyun felt scared.

"U-Ugh.. Does everyone already go home?"

"As you can see."Chanyeol said sarcastically.

Baekhyun just pouted then insert Chanyeol's car.

"You still remember my apartment?"Baekhyun ask him as Chanyeol start the engine.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Of course i am!"he said.

Baekhyun then sit silently and just watch the beautiful view of Seoul at night. They didn't talk to each other, but that silent make them comfortable.

"How's your head?"Chanyeol suddenly ask.

Baekhyun look away from window and look Chanyeol, "It's okay now."

"Look, i'm sorry i left you earlier. And now your head is bleeding. Good things you're okay now."Chanyeol said to him while look at the street.

Baekhyun just keep silent, but deep in his heart, he somehow felt touched by Chanyeol's sentence.

"It's okay."he replied, sighed. "But next time don't do that again! You make me freak out you know! And.. what the reason that you left me earlier?"

Chanyeol don't know how to answer, "I don't know.. I just.. I-"

"Forget about it."Baekhyun cutted his sentence. He look at the window again.

Chanyeol smile, a real one. "You forgive me now?"

Baekhyun look at him, "Y-Yeah."

Chanyeol smile again while looking at Baekhyun, "Thankyou."

Baekhyun felt his heart skip a bit and felt his cheek is hot. He smile?! He really smile?! Omo! That's smile is handso- WAIT NO BAEKHYUN! YOU MUST WASH YOUR BRAIN!

Baekhyun lean his head against the window and he closed his eyes, leading him to his dreamland.
===
"Baekhyun..? Wake up, we already arrive."Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's cheek gently.

While trying to wake him up, he stare at Baekhyun's face.

Why even a guy have a flawless skin? Cute eyes? Soft hair? Plump lips? Cute and melting smile? And... WHY THE HECK I EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT?! Chanyeol shrugged his head.

"Baekhyun! Wake up!"Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's cheek again, now a bit harder.

Baekhyun blink his eyes for some seconds. He yawn then rubbed his eyes.

OMO OMO OMO HE'S SO ADORABLE OMFG.

"Where am i?"Baekhyun ask him.

Chanyeol laugh mentally, "In front of your apartment, you sleepy head."

"Oh?"Baekhyun look around. "Okay *yawn* thanks for give me a ride *yawn*"

Chanyeol furrow his eyebrow, "You look so sleepy. Let me take you to your apartment."

Baekhyun widened his eyes. "No! No need!"he said hurriedly and then go out from the car.

Without he know, Chanyeol follow behidn him.

"Hey! Why you following me?"Baekhyun asked.

"I said i wanna take you to your apartment."

"I said no need! N-O N-E-E-D Park Chanyeol!"Baekhyun gesture his hand to command that Chanyeol must go back.

But Chanyeol is a stubborn so he keep following Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed as the both of them ended in the elevator.

"Why you care?"Baekhyun ask him out of sudden.

Because.. i like.. no no no no!

"Because i want to win this game."Chanyeol smirk. But that sentence us wrong, totally wrong.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Once he reach 27th floor, they stop in front of apartment with the number 461.

Baekhyun open it with the key. He enter it and then look at Chanyeol behind him.

"Wanna come?"Baekhyun ask him.

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, "Uhm.. No thanks. I'm really tired. I should go now."he smile.

Oh god that smile.. Baekhyun thought.

"Oh okay then.. Thanks for accompany me."Baekhyun said while smiling.

Chanyeol smile awkwardly. But before Baekhyun could close the door behind him, he felt Chanyeol's strong grip on his wrist.

Chanyeol pulled him gently then he give Baekhyun a peck on his cheek. "Goodnight, sleep well."
===