Chapter 17

It's almost the time to the new student to end the New Student Orientation Days.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun already close each other. Even they almost forget about their 'games'.

Baekhyun now laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

And suddenly Chanyeol's face pass by his head. He felt his cheek turn into crimson red as he think about the taller boy.

He pick the nearest pillow and press it against his face. He sighed, "Why would i think about him?"he murmur.

He groaned as Chanyeol's smiling face pass by his head again. "Shit shit shit! Go away from my head!"Baekhyun ruffled his own hair.

Suddenly his apartment bell ringing, make him sit up then open the door, totally shock when he saw the person in front of him.

"Hi, Baek."he grin as the petite boy in front of him drop his jaw.

"Ch-Chanyeol? What are you doing here?"Baekhyun can't remove his shock face.

"I'm just bring an old movie. Want to watch it together? I'm bored just stay at home alone."Chanyeol smile widely. Baekhyun allow him to enter his apartment. Now the both of them sit on the sofa.

"What movie?"Baekhyun stare at the DVD that Chanyeol bring.

"It's old but it's kinda interesting. The title is 'Don't Be Afraid of The Dark'."Chanyeol smirk.

Hearing the title, Baekhyun shiver a bit. "It must be horror, right?"

"As you can see."he grinned.

"Well okay."Baekhyun take the DVD from Chanyeol's hand then insert it at the DVD player.

They sit on the sofa silently.

When Chanyeol press the 'start' button, Baekhyun felt his body tense up. He never used to watch horror movie.

Since he was kid, he always shout when the horror scene popped out.

And up until now.

He sit beside Chanyeol, he sit even closer than it should be.

Baekhyun fold his legs and circle it with his both hand.

Along the movie, Chanyeol sould chuckle silently when he saw Baekhyun tighten his eyes when the thriller or horror scene popped out.

With smirky face, Chanyeol circle his strong arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. At first Baekhyun was shock, but then he realize that he felt safe.

Baekhyun couldn't control his beating heart and blushing cheek when Chanyeol circle his arm around his shoulder or even waist.

And Chanyeol can't control his thumping heart when Baekhyun hugged him tightly when the thriller or horror scene shown up.

When the movie done, Baekhyun almost cry because the end of the movie not really good. And now he freaking scared of the tiny hole at every inch at his apartment, and that all because of the movie, because of Chanyeol.

"Baek, i'm going home now."Chanyeol said, he silently smirk.

Baekhyun grab his arm tightly, "You can't!"he shout with his reddened cheek.

"Why?"Chanyeol ask teasingly.

Baekhyun's cheek gone even redder, "Because i'm scared! And it's all because of you!"

Chanyeol laugh. "Okay, okay. Now, you want me to accompany you?"he rise his left eyebrow while smirking.

Baekhyun low down his face, then nodded shyly.

Omg.. Why he's so cute?! Chanyeol thought as he bite his lower lips slowly.

"S-Since it's already night, i will cook something for us."Baekhyun said then walk towards his kitchen.

Chanyeol followed him from behind. "I'll help."
===
"What?! No no! You can't win!"Baekhyun whined as the both of them play need 4 speed at playstation and Chanyeol is the winner.

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out. "Sorry, miss. But i'm the winner."

Baekhyun give him a death glare, "Miss?! You said 'miss'?! Hello, i'm a boy and i'm manly okay."he crossed his arm on his chest.

Chanyeol burst into laugh, "You said you're manly?! Seriously?"he laugh again that tears form on his eyes.

Baekhyun pouted then pinch his stomach.

"Auww!"Chanyeol whined then laugh again.

"Stop will you!"Baekhyun said, almost shouting.

"Okay okay."Chanyeol said while brush the tears away from his eyes.

The both of them just stay at Baekhyun's house. They even forget about the time. It's already 11pm.

"Ch-Chanyeol, you can spend night in here if you want."Baekhyun said, barely audible.

Chanyeol smirk, walking towards him. "Only if i sleep with you."he whisper on his ears. Baekhyun shiver then blushed. He then push him away.

"Y-You can sleep on my bed if you want. I will sleep on sofa."Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol lock him on the wall with his both hand, "I will spend night in here only if i sleep with you."he can't control himself to not to lick the shorter earlobes. He smirk devilishly, then pulled away. "Just kidding."he stuck his tongue out.

Baekhyun hold his chest, afraid that it will explode anytime because of his beating heart.
===
A/N : Maybe this story almost end:-p
Thanks for still reading this lame story.
Keep vote and comment;)
Saranghae♡~