Chapter 3

That Chanyeol guy?!

"Ch-Chanyeol right?"

Chanyeol nodded while lead his flaslight into Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun cover his face with his both hand, "Ya!"

"Baekhyun, right?"

Baekhyun eyes widened, "How did you know?"

Chanyeol snorted, "Nametag."

Baekhyun look down to his nametag. And he blush in embarrassment. What was i thinking?! Of course everyone know me because of my nametag! Stupid me!

Baekhyun look again at the dark corridor and suddenly he has an urge to run away but he can't.

"Ch-Chanyeol ssi.. C-Can we use your.. fla-flaslight together?"Baekhyun ask in embarrassment.

Chanyeol smirk, "Scared of the dark?"

Baekhyun blushed then shook his head, "N-No, it just i-i'm afraid i will get slipped."

"Cih, come on."Chanyeol lead him to some room.

"What's your destination? I heard from other student that the medals were kept by the student council at teachers room. And it didn't make sen-"

"Can you shut up?"Chanyeol stop on his track and look at the shorter.

Baekhyun pouted then keep following him.

Chanyeol keep walking at the dark corridor until stop in front of 10-C class. Baekhyun just following Chanyeol behind him.

"W-We want to i-insert the room?"Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's uniform.

Chanyeol snorted then pulled him away, "If you won't come, just wait in here."he said then start walking inside.

"Ch-Chanyeol!"Baekhyun call him then run to him. Chanyeol almost laugh saw Baekhyun reaction, but he just stare at him blankly. "I-I'll come!"he said.

Not scared, eh? Chanyeol said mentally.

Chanyeol enter the room while Baekhyun just follow him silently.

He start to illuminate the dark room. They walk inside and Baekhyun start to feeling scared.

Chanyeol just glance at him and small smirk plastered on his handsome face. He start to illuminate the cupboard at the back of the room.

When he look inside the cupboard, suddenly the door behind him being close by someone. They look at the door and run towards it.

"Shit! Who close the door?!"Baekhyun bang the door. "OPEN IT! OPEN!"Baekhyun start to panicked.

"Can you shut up?!"Chanyeol almost shout at him.

Baekhyun start to panick again then he sit behind the door and tears start to rolling from his eyes.

"Tch, boys not crying."Chanyeol said while searching for the medals again. He even not care about being locked in the dark class.

Baekhyun keep crying and he start to feel stuffy. He's hardly breathing. He can't even search for fresh air. He's hand sweating, and his forehead either.

Oh no no.. Not in here.. Not with Chanyeol.. Baekhyun thought as his phobia start all over his body.

Baekhyun start to searching for air and tried to open the door. He grab the knob and tried to open again.

"SOMEONE OPEN!! HELP!"he start to feel stuffy again.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes, because he think Baekhyun just scared of the dark. He doesn't know that Baekhyun have some kind of phobia.