Chapter 16

A light blinded Baekhyun and Chanyeol's eyes as the both of them wake up.

"Morning Baek.."Chanyeol smile softly while ruffled Baekhyun's hair gently.

"Hey.."Baekhyun smile then yawn. "Morning Yeol.."he smile again before stand up and clean the leafs that cling into his pants and shirt. "Come on."he said while offering his hand for Chanyeol to stand up.

Chanyeol smile then grab his hand. Baekhyun pulled him then groaned, "Urgh, you're so heavy."

Chanyeol chuckled, "Am i? Sorry then."he stuck his tongue out.

Baekhyun just pursed his lips.

Then the both of them start to walk to search the way.

Suddenly they heard someone calling their names.

"Baekhyun! Chanyeol!"and the voice is so familiar to them.

"Luhan hyung!"Baekhyun saw Luhan and the others walk from the distance. He run to them, following by Chanyeol.

"Oh my.. Baekhyun are you okay?"Luhan cupped his face and check it. Baekhyun hugged him just like Luhan is his older brother.

"Chanyeol! Your head.. What's happening to your head?"Xiumin touch his head. Chanyeol hissed then said,

"I'm okay."

"We're glad we found you."Lay smile softly.

"Let's go. We still have events to do."Kris said coldly.

Luhan sighed then said, "Okay okay."he pat Baekhyun's head softly. "Come on. Let's go back."
===
"Baek.."Chanyeol hummed Baekhyun's name when they supposed to sleep at this late of night.

Now the both of them sleeping at the same tent. It's already night at the 2nd day and tomorrow they should be going home.

"Hhmm?"Baekhyun replied while staring at the tent blankly.

"I can't sleep."Chanyeol pouted then sit up from his laying position.

Baekhyun look at him, "So? You want to go out then the teacher and President Suho mad-"

"Good idea!"Chanyeol stand up with cheer face, forgetting about the flaslight that earlier he hang on the tent, causing his head bump into it.

Baekhyun who look at that view laugh silently, "Idiot."

Chanyeol pout, suddenly he pulled Baekhyun from his laying position, causing him to stand up unproperly. He almost fell down but Chanyeol catch him with his strong arm.

They share gaze for some seconds before stand there awkwardly.

"Uhm..? So? You want accompany me? I'm freaking bored in here."Chanyeol said while rolling his eyes.

Baekhyun purse his lips then said, "What if student council know? What if the teachers know? What if the-"

"Then you can blame me."Chanyeol smirked.

"Oh seriously..."Baekhyun massaging his forehead with his palm. "Since when you being so so so annoying?!"Baekhyun grumbled.

Chanyeol just chuckle seeing that cutie face then he pulled him outside the tent.

Baekhyun, who being dragged, just rolled his eyes then following him with some cursing words.

"What are you doing?"Baekhyun ask him when Chanyeol sit behind their tent, not so far fron their tent. He just sit there then look up at the night sky with stars.

Chanyeol tapped the grass beside him, commanding him to sit beside him. Baekhyun obeyed and sit beside him.

They keep silent while staring at the night sky for about 3 minutes then suddenly Baekhyun broke the silent.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"he ask to no one in particular, while staring at the sky with his sparkling eyes and smile lips.

"Yeah.."Chanyeol look up at him. Staring at the petite boy beside him. With just a light from the stars, he look so beautiful.. "But you more beautiful.."Chanyeol blurted out. He realize it then cover his mouth with his hand, and blush madly.

Baekhyun look at him, "Sorry, what did you say?"

Chanyeol sighed in relief because Baekhyun seems not to hear it.

"N-Nothing. I just said the sky is really beautiful."Chanyeol smile awkwardly.

Baekhyun smile and look back at the sky, "Yeah.. But- Hey! Look at the stars!"he pointed at the stars who configure into some shape.

"Woah.. Isn't that configure like a book?"Chanyeol pointed at the another one.

"Hey! Look! It's looks like archer!"Baekhyun pointed at the stars that configure into archer.

"Wow.. Where's the archer pointed at?"Chanyeol look up. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol following the archer direction.

And then the archer stars pointed at stars that configure into.. heart shape?

"Heart? The archer pointed at the heart?"Baekhyun ask, seem like he start to thinking. "What does that mean?"

Chanyeol sharpen his eyes to look at it better. "I don't know either.."

"The point is the archer is pointed at the heart."Baekhyun smile.

"Yeah.."Chanyeol smile back. "Heart, eh?"then suddenly he realize something.

He sharpen his eyes then widened his eyes after realize that is not an archer. "Baek! Is not an archer! Look! It has wings!"

Baekhyun follow his gaze then realize it, "Is that a cupid?!"he asked excitedly.

"Yeah!"Chanyeol clapped happily.

"So that's a cupid who want shoot the arrow into the heart! That's why it's a heart!"Baekhyun smile widely.

"Yeah! Looks like the cupid just found a new people who in love each other-"when Chanyeol about to continue his sentence, Baekhyun cut it.

"And when it's the perfect time, the cupid will shoot into the heart!"he ended it happily.

Both of them stare into each other after that. When the perfect time, the cupid will shoot into the heart? Both of them thinking the same.

Is it a clue? Chanyeol thought a crazy idea.

Baekhyun sighed then look away, When is the perfect time?
===
A/N : FINALLY MY MOM BUY ME QUOTA!*jumping happily*
I'm not good at cupid thingy lol.
Hope you guys understand what i mean.
And still read this story, vote, and comment! More much comment, more excited for me to continue the next chapter~
Saranghaeyo♡~