3 | rose gold

Alaska walked behind Chuck, earning looks from the Elite who surrounded her

Alaska walked behind Chuck, earning looks from the Elite who surrounded her. They were all so curious about the new comer, she had been spotted on Gossip Girl and they were now snapping photos to send to the website.

"What a pity," Alaska paid no attention to the people around her and instead just sticked to her brother who was talking to a brunnette woman. "...So much wasted potential."

The girl rolled her eyes, before looking over Chuck's shoulder and glaring at the girl. She instantly thought that she was Chuck's new girlfriend, but pushed that to the back of her head. "What are you talking about?"

Alaska decided to leave the two alone and left to get some refreshments from a table full of snacks and drinks. Everything in this place was so organized and elegant that she had to carefully pick up the glass cup and pour punch into it, afraid that it would break from underneath her grip. After she ate a cracker she looked around the area and recognized the back of the guy she had met earlier.

"Nate," she smiled as she approached him and was suprised to see a lady a lot older holding onto his shoulders tightly. "Alaska?" He looked around her for Chuck, but didn't seem to spot him anywhere. "Oh, is this your little friend?" The lady smirked and released her grip from Nate.

"No, stop it," he warned her before looking back at Alaska's doe eyes. "Where's Chuck?"

Alaska looked around the crowd before looking back at Nate and shrugging. He didn't exactly know what she was doing here, Chuck never specified what she was to him. "Nate?"

The three turned towards a tan woman with shoulder length dark hair, and her eyes quickly darted towards where Nate and the lady's hands were connected together. "Oh my god," she shook her head.

The lights suddenly went out and Alaska nearly dropped her cup. "Everyone stay calm! I'm sure the power will be back on in a second!" The brunnette girl walked passed Alaska and she followed her, hoping to find where Chuck was.

"Hello, have you seen Chuck?"

The brunnette lady turned on her heels and glared at Alaska, once again. "Why? Want to sleep with him in my home?" The lady walked away and Alaska flinched at her ugly words. What the hell?

Alaska roamed around the dark party by herself, with a candle. A bored expression on her face. She was hot and sweaty, and some man with a british accent didn't let her leave, but it's not like she knew her way back to the hotel both Serena and Chuck live in. No one spoke to her, they just looked on and as soon as the lights came on she looked everywhere for Chuck again, but with no avail.

She went towards the elevator and smiled when she saw Nate once again. "Nate! Oh, thank god."

Nate looked at her quizzicaly before they both stepped into the elevator. "I just saw Chuck leave with- oh, nevermind. Do you need a ride?"

"Oh yes, please! I don't know my way around this damn city. If it isn't
too much of a bother, could you take me to Chuck's?"

They both left the elevator and exited the lobby, a car waited out front for Nate and a man opened a door for him. He let Alaska in first, before sliding in after him. "Are you and Chuck..."

"Oh no no! That would be quite strange. We are siblings," Alaska laughed. Nate laughed along before suddenly stopping and looking over at her. "What?!"

"Chuck told me you are both good friends, you should speak with him about it," Alaska shrugged.

-

a/n; two updates in one day whoo! -E