6 | new friends

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FORRRREVERRR! PLEASE FORGVE ME :(! VOTE!!!! -Emily

-

Alaska watched as two girls dumped the belongings out of another girls bag

Alaska watched as two girls dumped the belongings out of another girls bag. "What the hell," she walked up to the girls and pushed one out of her way. "Get the hell out of here, bitches."

The two girls stared at her in utter shock before one of them smirked. "Better watch your back, newbie." Alaska rolled her eyes before picking up the things that were on the floor. "Thank you, those girls are complete brats," the blonde girl went on her knees as well and started to pack everything into her bag.

"You can say that again," Alaska huffed. "Hey, you're Alaska, Chuck's sister. Eric told me about you. I'm Jenny," the girl stuck her hand out as they both rose from the floor. "Oh, hello and yes I am," she laughed. "What's your first class today?"

Alaska looked down at her sheet of paper before looking back up at Jenny. "AP World History, Room 12B. You?"

"Math," the girl groaned. "Do you want to walk together? My class is just down the hall from yours," Jenny smiled. Alaska agreed and they both started down the hallway towards their classes. "What's the deal with those girls anyway?" Alaska asked.

Jenny rolled her eyes as they both rounded a corner. "They follow Blair around all day, they're basically her possy. I did something last year that they weren't too fond about, and well..."

Alaska nodded, and went back to the words of the dark haired girl. Were they really going to do something to her. "Don't worry, they can't even touch you if you're Chuck's sister," Jenny laughed.

-

"Hey Jenny!" It was the next Monday, and Jenny and Alaska had been hanging out all weekend. They went to the mall with Eric, and then to the movies with her brother Dan, who was some what of an awkard guy. Alaska ran towards Jenny and Dan with a big smile while flailing three tickets in the air. "Look what I got, look what I got!" She sang happily. She hadn't really spoken with Chuck lately, he had been busy with what he called "bussiness", and said he hasn't even opened the envelope. Alaska didn't know what he was waiting for, but nonetheless was thankful Eric and Jenny were such great friends towards her.

Dan and Jenny laughed at her as she showed the two tickets to go see some local band play. "This is tomorrow night! Oh, please come with me I bought you tickets!"

Dan grabbed the tickets from her and read them aloud. "Farewell Frank Sinatra, a farewell band to, well you guessed it. Frank Sinatra. I didn't know you were in to that kind of music, or let alone music," Dan and Jenny laughed.

Alaska sighed as she held the tickets close to her chest as they all walked up a couple steps. "Are you joking? Music is my life! Anyway, this band plays Frank Sinatra in Indie form! How cool is that!"

Alaska looked at the two excitedly. "Well I for one would love to go, but I got to work with Eleanor for Fashion Week," Jenny sighed. Alaska nodded before looking over at Dan. "Yeah, I'll go," he nodded. "Ugh, but that means I have one ticket left and Eric already said no, Chuck said no too, and I can't invite Serena becuase," Alaska looked over at Dan again. "You know."

"Hey maybe dad will want to go," Jenny said, just as she walked away to retrieve a phone call. Alaska stopped walking and looked at Dan hopefully. "Sure I'll run it by him," Dan shrugged.

Alaska jumped in excitement before stopping. "Oh shit! I'm late for Chemistry!" Dan laughed at the girl as she ran into the school building.