Chapter 31

THIRD PERSON

On Thursday, the girls went shopping for new outfits and the boys went to get decorations. Lily and Jj had been debating for what seemed like years about the colour scheme of the wedding which was 89 days away but finally they decided on champagne and blush pink- well Lily decided and Jj was fed up of bickering with her and Talia so he had just given in.
Lily had went completely extra on her engagement party dress, she stuck with the colours of the wedding and had bought a gorgeous blush pink, sparkly dress and paired it with some gorgeous champagne coloured heels. By the end of her shopping trip she had spent well over £3500 which included the price of the dress and heels, accessories and a new bottle of her favourite NARS foundation but in a darker shade so she could tan.

Talia, Ellie and Freya's bridesmaids dresses had been picked out and were ordered into the wedding dress shop that they would be going next Tuesday to pick out Lily's wedding dress.

Talia had also booked a full spa day for the girls the day before the wedding for the girls and Shauna to relax and pamper before the big day

Talia had also booked a full spa day for the girls the day before the wedding for the girls and Shauna to relax and pamper before the big day. Honestly she had aced this whole maid of honour role and Lily was so thankful for having such a great bestfriend.

Jj had also asked Simon to be his bestman and the other boys to be groomsmen which they were all overjoyed with the news but it was expected.
Rosie and Poppy would be flower girls and had beautiful little dresses that Lily had picked out last night,

So yeah basically the girls dresses where all picked out except Lily's and Jj hadn't even thought about the suits yet because he knew that Lily would end up taking over

Friday was spent with Lily scrubbing the house top to bottom, the boys stuck building the outdoor furniture and the girls shopping for food and booze.

"Where will we put this?" Ethan shouted over to Lily as he and Josh were struggling to carry the massive tent. Lily looked up from cleaning the patio fence and pointed over to the far end of the garden before shouting back "Right up there! Jj go show them!"

"Where's my little niece?" Deji asked as he walked round the side of the house and opened the gate, a gift bag full of presents in his hands and Jj and their mum and dad following behind him. As if on cue Daisy began crying through the baby monitor and Jj rushed over to greet his parents and brother before running inside and grabbing his daughter from the living room who had been sleeping in her travel cot.