Chapter 39

Jj's POV

I could swear that the world stopped the moment I turned my head and saw her standing there. It was like I had fell in love with her all over again, she was so undeniably beautiful. My eyes soon started clouding with tears as she stepped closer to me with each passing second, "Fucking hell" I said to myself.

Lily and Alan reached the altar, her father give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek after unlinking their arms and then turning towards me.
"Look after her" He shook my hand, "I will" I told him.

Lily passed her bouquet to Talia before turning to face me with a huge smile on her face. "You scrub up well don't you" I joked, the garden filled with a scattered laughter. "I'm kidding you look beautiful baby", I admired her for a few more seconds before we locked hands and turned towards the priest.

Lily's POV

"I'm ready"...
Turning Page by Sleeping At Last was the song that Jj and I had chosen but mostly me because of my love for the twilight saga.

It felt weird having everyone stare at me, like really weird but the moment he turned around I didn't seem to bother anymore. The world stopped turning for those seconds that I had walked down the aisle, it was just me and him. The moment I noticed him crying was when I had started crying but immediately realised that my makeup was perfect and there was no way I was ruining it- not now anyway.

Reaching the alter, my dad pulled me in for a hug and whispered "I'm so proud of you sweetheart" into my ear and then placed a kiss on my cheek. My dad then turned to Jj, shaking his hand and I heard him saying "Look after her" followed by Jj telling him that he would. During the moment that my dad and Jj had, I had passed my bouquet to Talia who was of course standing behind me. The alter was super overcrowd with myself having four bridesmaids and Jj having 6 groomsmen but luckly they had all sat down in the front row a minute later minus Talia and Simon who had only stepped back slightly.

"You scrub up well don't you" Jj joked as I finally turned to face him, I began laughing and he soon followed by saying "I'm kidding you look beautiful baby". We looked into each others eyes before turning to face the priest .

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Olajide and Lily in Holy Matrimony" He started by saying and then followed on with honestly a load of shit I didn't really understand and a load of prayers since both Jj and I were catholic.

After what felt like a million and one prayers, the priest finally began speaking again.

"Olajide you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in Holy Matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Jj said proudly and smiled.

" And do you, Lily take this man to be your husband, to live together in Holy Matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest turned to asked me, with a huge smile on my face I nodded my head and replied "I do".

"Repeat after me" He turned to Jj.
""I, Olajide William Olatunji take you Lily Beth Robertson to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Jj then of course repeated after the priest who eventually asked me to repeat after him.

"I, Lily Beth Robertson take you Olajide William Olatunji to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward... for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"May we have the rings please" The Priest said looking at Talia and Simon who gave over our rings.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Jj kissed the ring before placing it on my finger. The priest then looked over at me indicating that it was my turn to speak.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Fighting back the tears, I followed Jj's previous actions by kissing the ring and then placing it on his finger.

The priest then asked for us to join hands which we did, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

And that was it, I was now a married woman. Everyone clapped as Jj pulled me in for our first kiss as a married couple.

"I love you Mrs Olatunji" He told me as he pressed our heads together. "I love you Mr Olatunji".

The wedding chapters are significantly shorter than the other chapters but its technically part 1,2,3 and 4. Overall it's well over 5000 words anyway, chapter 40 which is the reception will be up later tonight hopefully x