Playlist and More

P L A Y L I S T

(poor me doesn't have English songs in here. Drop any if you feel they go in!)

Hrishav x Maya

• Aur Ho (Rockstar)
• Buzz (Buzz– Aastha Gill)
• Kaala Jaadu (Freddy)

Sundar x Sahiba

• Kalank (Kalank)

Catherine

• Asadoma Sadgamayo (Khaad)

Maya

• Ekla Cholo Re (Kahaani)

Radha

• Chunari Mein Daag (Spirit of Women)

****

Here are some of the precious words that I received from my readers regarding the book:

(Some of the views can be sensitive)

Queen_of_life_Heba

🔸My feelings. Can't even properly understand them...like Hrishav is someone whom I will never hate. I loathe his crimes but not him.

🔸My heart is hurting. That ending...

🔸I feel Hrishav could be me too. And we ought to remember that it takes a lot to deprive some of their lives. And he did that multiple times. If there wasn't some deeper hurt (or something of that kind) he wouldn't be like this. Because he is someone relatable. That side which we all have but shouldn't embrace. You can't help but feel for him at some level.

Krishna_kaanta (she wrote a letter!)

🔸Dear Hrishav, 

Look, my crush over you still exists until I open the 'chapters' where I finally see you. Why do charming men like you have to go on this path? You with all that intellect, knowledge and wit could have achieved so much. In some other time, I would have loved to discuss philosophy with you, but you strayed away which is sad. 

Do I hate you? Specifically at some moments, I hate you a lot. But more than that, sometimes I do care for your past, you could have done so well in life, and you deserved love, tenderness and happiness. 

Do you want to know why some people have to undergo long almost not ending battles with themselves? 

Now that you are dead, and before dying, you were content with meeting the Devi, so i think you might have the answer, but I will still say it because I love to speak. Some people have to face these terrible battles so they grow much stronger and bolder in life and help others who suffer a similar fate or situation like them. It feels unfair, I agree, but I have seen and heard countless examples of people who underwent too many troubles and unpleasant experiences. In the end, they emerged from darkness and chose light, love and peace. They nurtured others and in return themselves too. At some points, they did want to give in to anger, despair and bitterness because why does the world deserve their goodness when they didn't show it to them, not even a bit. But that's where the challenge is: to keep shining, to keep believing in love and happiness even when things take a negative turn. Just like some stories are happy, filled with warmth and sunshine, there are stories that start from misery and grief but they always have a path that shall take them away but for that they need to wait. Patience plays a huge factor here. Those who understand it, do not let the world's mistreatment carry them away and instead they become the stars that you look up to.