Chapter 1

"WHAT?! ANOTHER WOMAN HAS BEEN KILLED?!" you cried out.

"Y/N calm down." your colleague Ronald sighs while laying on the couch lazily in the reaper office breakroom.

"Grr shut it"you growl before slamming a pillow hard on his face.

" Sutcliff. "

You turn to see your senior William stood at the doorway.

"Collect your death scythe your coming with me for the reaping of this next one and don't dilly dally I don't plan on doing more overtime paperwork" he tells you.

"Yes sir" you say running to your office to pick up your scythe.

--------

You and William are stood on a building watching your sister fawning and fighting a demon. Now normally you wouldn't be bothered watching her fight but you were pissed because she helped that mad woman kill those prostitutes then kill the woman in red. Your teeth were gritted and your grip on your death scythe was so tight your knuckles were turning white. The only plus side was the fact she was getting her ass handed to her by this demon.

Suddenly it was your time to apprehend Grell with William and before the demon can kill your sister William intercepts and jumps down landing on her head. While he is talking to the demon you glance down at the boy and the woman covered with a white sheet, a small frown forms on your face.

"Sutcliff!"

You snap your head over to William and you jump down landing behind him and as soon as your sister sees you her face pales.

"Y-Y/N!!" Grell yelps.

"I will deal with you later" you growl at Grell before walking over to the Demon "Y/N Sutcliff. I'm that disgraces younger sister. As much as I don't deal with your kind too well I feel an apology is in order"

"No need. But I appreciate the sentiment." the raven haired male says.

"If you say so. Now." you turn to look at your sister "let's get this disgrace to reapers back so she can heal and I can beat her face to a pulp all over again!"

"No! Please Y/N spare me and my face!" Grell yells while Williams grabs her by the hair and starts to drag her off.

You don't make it far before Grell's Scythe flies past your face and caught by William. You stand there in shock unaware of the words exchanged between your senior and the demon as your life flashed before your eyes (again).

"Sutcliff! Come" William says snapping you out of your daze.

"Y-Yes sir!" you exclaim quickly before turning to look at the demon who is stood there with a fake closed eye smile.

He opens his eyes and looks at you. You give him a quick bow before running after your senior and your sorry excuse for a sibling.

----------

After Sebastian took home his young lord and helped organise the funeral for Madam red he put the bluenette to bed and proceeded to distract himself with cleaning up after the servants of Phantomhive manor but he couldn't get one thing out of his mind. That thing well person was the sister of the red haired reaper. He has met many reapers over his time but you were different. Especially your eyes. You didn't wear glasses and they were E/C (if their green then their automatically going to be purple, sorry). He can't deny that you peaked his interest especially as you spoke to him without an ounce of disgust, you were indeed a strange person indeed.

--------

You were sat at your desk filling in paperwork cause thanks to Grell you not only had paperwork due to what she did but you also had overtime paperwork to fill in as well.

"Grr I'm going to be here all night!" you cry out in frustration "I'm going to beat that woman so hard when I see her next!!"