Chapter 12

You watch as Ciel goes onto the stand with the priest and converce a bit before they touch Ciels head. You watch as Ciels face contorts into confusion and shock then in a blink of an eye you see the priest start to strangle Ciel. You and Grell jump up and start to run to the front just as Sebastian crashes through the window and throws a knife at the priest killing them instantly. Following by attacking the suspicious person who dodges and reveals to be a woman and you freeze upon seeing the woman who looked familiar to you.

~Memory~

You remember being small child looking for your brother in the woods.

"Grell? Grell!" you call out.

As you run you trip over an exposed tree root and trip over grazing your knee on the rocky dirt terrain. You whimper as tears fall down your cheeks as you look at your now bloodied knee. You hear footsteps expecting your brother only to see a woman with ice-blue hair and amethyst eyes.

"Hello there little one. What has happened to you? Why are you here alone?" The woman asks.

"I was looking for my big brother but I fell over and hurt my knee" you say with a sniffle.

"Want to see something special?" the lady asks and you nod.

You watch as they hover their hand over your knee and a white light glows out their hand and when they move it your knee is healed.

"Wow..." you breathily say in awe.

"It's as good as new" the lady tells you with a soft smile.

"Thank you miss!" you say with a bright smile.

"Your welcome Y/N" they reply and you stare in shock.

"How do you know my name?" you ask.

"I know many things and I know that when you grow up your going to be a very special person" she explains to you.

"Special..." you repeat quietly as you stare at your healed knee.

"I will be keeping an eye on you and when the time comes I will see you again" she says helping you stand up.

"What is your name miss?" you ask.

"Call me Angela... I will be your guardian angel" Angela says with a smile before walking off and disappearing.

"Y/N! " you hear your brother say not far from you.

"Coming Grell!" you respond running back to him.

~Memory end~

You hear a commotion and get snapped out of your flashback to see Grell trying to cut the records surrounding them with scissors.

"What are those sad things?" Sebastian asks Grell.

"William took my actual death sycth away from me again!" Grell says with a fake cry.

Your roll your eyes and run over to the group but before you can do anything else Angela escapes with Ciel through the window and you, Sebastian and Grell give chase after them.

---------

Surprisingly you end up in the grim reapers world and run to the library. On your journey you bump into William who as soon as he sees Sebastian isn't impressed but seems like he knows why her is here.

"The angel is here but she appears to not be leaving" William says pushing his glasses up with his Scyth.

"Well what are we doing standing here?! Let's go!" you exclaim running to the library.

You all burst through the door to see Angela sat on a bench with Ciel laid on her lap while a cinematic record is flying out of his chest.

"I am currently rewriting his past to purify him" she informs you all and Sebastian goes to grab Ciel but William stops him.

"You cannot do that. His past will not be fixed by interfering. He needs to do it himself" William explains.

"A-Angela... Why?" you ask the woman you now remember from your childhood.

"Y/N.... My sweet Y/N. All grown up into a beautiful woman" Angela says with a soft smile.

"Wait? How do you know my sister?" Grell says in shock.

"I have kept an eye on her since she was 5 years old when I encountered her in the woods looking for her sibling.... She is such a pure being" Angela tells you.

"How am I pure?" you ask confused.

"Because... Your the perfect mix" she tells you and her amethyst eyes lock onto your E/C ones "you are part human, part Shinigami, Part angel....Part demon"