Chapter 4

You awoke the next morning not even remembering going to sleep. There was a blanket already on you and your book resting beside you.

"Ah I see you awake, good morning" you heard William say beside you.

"Morning" you mumble as you sit up sleepily.

"Breakfast should be served soon we should get going" William tell you.

You nod and get up, brush your hair and made sure you looked presentable then left your tent with William.

-------

After breakfast that was cooked and  served by Sebastian you walked around the grounds for a bit helping organising for the show tonight while keeping a look and listen out for any information that could be useful. While walking around you pause when you hear Joker and Beast talking, all you got out of it was father, children and tonight. Your eyes widen and you quietly run off to find William but got lost and you ran round a corner bumping into a firm chest knocking you to the ground.

"Woah there Belle, are you okay?"

You look up to see Joker stood there with a hand reached out. You take it and he helps pull you up.

"Heh sorry I was rushing around making sure no one needed help seeing as it's not long till showtime" you said laughing sheepishly at the orange haired male.

"Don't worry about it. Just be careful next time. I don't want a beauty like you to get hurt" he says while giving you a wink.

"Uh t-thank you" you stutter looking down with a blush.

"Don't mention it. Now I better let you get going. I will see you at the show tonight" he says with a smile and walks off.

Once he is a safe distance you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and quickly scurry off keeping an eye out for William but with no luck and knowing you will need till after the show.

---------

It was finally time for the show and you were in the back helping the crew prepare things for the acts. When you headed about Wendy the trapeze artist hurting her ankle and your wondering who is going to replace her and Peter. While you were finishing getting stuff ready you headed Joker announcing the trapeze act and your eyes widen when you hear him say Black and Suits. You rush to the flaps and peak out seek G the two converse and you could tell William was being stubborn and refusing to do anything with the demon and all you could do was face-palm and groan in frustration. Suddenly your eyes widen as Sebastian take the initiative and grabs Williams Scythe and like that the act began. You watched in awe the whole time especially at Sebastian and how graceful he was and in no time the show ended. You see William and Sebastian climb down and walk towards you and a smile graces your face.

"You did well! Congratulations!" you say happily.

"Thank you, now if you excuse me I need to depart quickly" Sebastian says with a smile and runs off quickly.

"Disgusting demon touching my Scythe. I need to go sterilise it" William grumbles and goes back to the tent.

"Fucking child" you grumble before going off to help with preparing for the next act.