Chapter 21

The day has came and your sat in cuffs in a stand next to the judges. You see 3 human shaped targets and at a fairly decent distance is 3 tables with a set of knives. The people stood at the posts is Ash Landers, William T Spears and Sebastian Michaelis.

"LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND ALL THOSE IN BETWEEN! THE CHALLENGE IS TO THROW THESE KNIVES IN THE HEAD, JUGULAR AND HEART EXACTLY! THE WINNER WILL BE THE PERSON TO MARRY Y/N SUTCLIFF AND HAVE FREE REIGN OF HOW TO TREAT HER AS HER PUNISHMENT!" the head of the council announces "FIRST UP REPRESENTING THE ANGELS IS ASH LANDERS!"

You watch as Ash smirks at you and winks making you shiver in disgust. He picks up the knives aims and throws, you watch as the head hits, the heart hits but where the jugular hits it's off by an inch and you let out a breath.

" NEXT UP! REPRESENTING THE SHINIGAMI'S WILLIAM T SPEARS!"

You watch as William picks up the knives as he looks at you seriously and gives you a nod before turning to the target and threw them. You watch as the same thing happens again.

Damn.... Is it really that difficult to hit a jugular? You thought.

" AND LASTLY REPRESENTING THE DEMONS SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!"

You see Sebastian pick up the knives and you watch with bated breath as he picks up the knives and turns to stare at you. He looks you dead in the eyes with his signature smirk making you blush slightly. Suddenly your eyes shoot to the target as soon as you hear thud thud thud.

Your eyes widen as you see the knives hit dead on the head the heart and-

"SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS HAS WON!"

Your eyes widen and you whip your head to face the demon who walks over and uncuffs you.

"No lady should be cuffed like this. Especially one as lovely as you unless it's in the bedroom" he whispers lowly in your ear making your face turn bright red.

"Sebastian Michaelis."

You both turn to see the head council member. He stands up and faces him which you do as swell.

"You may take her away. I expect the marriage to take place a week today and we will be attending to make sure. After that is free game for you" he informs you both.

"S-sir, am I still able to see my sister?" you ask.

"Only if she goes to you. I will allow letters to be delivered to and from here  but you are no longer allowed to enter the Shinigami relm. Understood?" he responds firmly.

"Yes sir" you say quietly as you look down.

"Good, now. Get out of my sight." he tells you and you walk off with Sebastian.

--------

It's been two days and you were back in the manor getting back into your routine of working then in free time such as after Ciel went to bed and during breaks you were planning the wedding. Trying to plan a wedding in a week is mentally draining. It wasn't a big wedding but it had to be some sort of a show for the higher up to keep them happy *insert unamused eyeroll here*

"So seeing as you and Mister Sebastian aren't religious it's going to be a simple ceremony with your sister, us, the young master, your grandfather plus his associates and some friends of yours?" Mey-Rin asks.

"Yes" you state.

You and Grell decided to tell servants  that the higher up was your grandfather and to sway Grell away from Sebastian and cause less hassle in the manor when she was around the young master and him arranged a marriage between you and Sebastian. Of course they brought it and they weren't happy with Ciel but after some reassurance they were fine with it. Grell spoke to the higher ups and they were on board of the situation which helped you emensly .

"The young master and Sebastian alongside your sister have sorted out the flower and seating arrangements, catering, the music and your grandfather shall do the ceremony. So what we need to do it sort out the dresses!" Mey-Rin explains happily "I have been asked to accompany you with your sister so we will be leaving tomorrow"

"Brilliant! I cant wait" you smile as you hug Mey-Rin "Thank you for everything"