Chapter 22

Wedding day has arrived and you sigh as you finished getting ready into your wedding dress.

(Just some options of dresses if you don't like then imagine something else)

You see Ciel walk in and look at you slightly surprised.

"You look lovely Y/N" he compliments you.

"Thank you my lord. One day you will be in this position with lady Elizabeth" you smile.

"I still have many years till that happens so I can't picture so" he says then  dismisses the conversation "are you ready to start?"

"Yes my Lord. May I ask why you are here though instead of being with the other?" you ask confused.

"I thought it only fair that I give you away considering you don't have your father to do so and you are one of my servants" he says and you can't help your eyes watering up "Now now Y/N. No need to cry. You don't want to ruin your make up now do you?"

Ciel smirks and you can't help but chuckle as you stand and take his arm then walk out the room towards the garden. As soon as you stand at the door you hear the bridal song start and when the doors open you step outside and start to walk down the isle to see your sister and Mey-Rin with tears in their eyes upfront the you look at Sebastian who is dressed in a more traditional suit instead of his butler uniform which you can't deny looks soo good on him. When you made eye contact on him he had a small smirk on his face as you soon stood next to him and he leans upto you.

"You look beautiful" he whispers making you blush a little.

"T-thank you" you stutter out then go silent when the higher up started the ceremony.

---------

"I now pronounc you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the higher up says finishing the ceremony.

You look at Sebastian and he gently cups your cheek in his hand before leaning down and placing a gently kiss of your lips then the garden was filled with claps and cheers. Sebastian had the smallest smile as you hold up his arm and you take it as you walk down the isle back to inside the manor.

"It feels weird knowing I'm now Y/N Michaelis and have to address you as my husband" you say with a slight chuckle.

"Yes it is a bizzare thing in all honesty. I mean most of the time us demons don't do the whole marriage thing. We find it pointless" Sebastian says and you hum in agreement.

You enter the dining hall to see it decorated and looking gorgeous. Everyone was already there and came over to congratulate you both. Elizabeth was fawning over your dress and how pretty you looked alongside your sister and Mey-Rin while Sebastian was conversing with Ciel and William which was a bizzare sight to see.

After a short time the head of the higher ups take you, Sebastian and Ciel aside to a private area.

"This is an exceptional wedding and will be a wonderful example of a union between the demons and Shinigami. It's a shame Lucifer himself was unable to join" the higher up says with a chuckle.

"Well he is a very busy being" Sebastian says.

"Indeed. Anyhow now there is one more thing to seal this union. Withing the next two years you shall need to have or be with child Mrs Michaelis otherwise it will put more great shame on the Shinigami's" he suddenly tells you and your face pales.

"W-what?" you stutter out.

"That's a bit extreme. Did Lucifer agree to this?" Ciel asks finally speaking up.

"Oh no this is just regarding Shinigami law with this" the higher up tells Ciel.

"That is ridiculous. You can not force them to have a child. It's inethical and morally wrong" Ciel points out slightly disgusted.

"No offence lord Phantomhive but you are only human and but a child. You don't understand how things work in our relm and this is one of them" the old man says making Ciel clench his fists before looking away and crossing his arms "So it's settled. Mrs Michaelis you and you husband have two years. Now I must take my leave. Farewell."

You all watch as he walks away and towards the front door and you sigh as you look at Ciel then Sebastian.

"I need a drink" you mutter before walking off back to find your sister and the alcohol.