Chapter 2

It's been a couple of weeks and you decided to to pay a visit to a good friend of yours.

"Oi! Undertaker, you here?" you ask as you walk into the building.

"Hehehehe, well hello there young Y/N" you hear the undertaker say as he opens up his coffin.

"Flattery is becoming of you" you grumbled as you roll your eyes.

"Aww, don't be like that" he pouts.

"I'm sorry" you sigh as you rub your temples "It's been a long couple of weeks of paperwork and reaping"

"Hehehehe, so you came to your good old friend" undertaker says with a giggle.

"You yourself should know that I need a break. Plus my next shift doesn't start for another 4 hours" you say taking a seat on a coffin "also I can't stand looking at Grell right now. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have had soo much paperwork"

"Hmm, maybe you could care for a biscuit? Might make you feel better?" Undertaker grins while placing a plate of his signature bone shaped biscuits next to you.

You chuckle as you picked up a biscuit and take a bite from it. You sigh and about to speak when suddenly the door opens and in walks the child and his demon. You smirk as you give a mock two finger salute to the both.

"Ah young earl phantomhive what a pleasure to see you! Come for a coffin fitting?" Undertaker says giggling away.

You sigh and roll your eyes as you take another bite of biscuit.

"We came here to find some information on missing children" The phantomhive boy says getting straight to the point.

"You know my price hehehehe" the grey hair male says with his signature giggle.

"Sebastian" the earl says.

"No no, this time I want it to be you or I won't say a thing" Undertaker says with a grin.

You roll your eyes and stand up when the butler who you know now as Sebastian tries to interject but the young boy tells him no and to wait outside. You take it as your cue to leave.

"Have fun undertaker. I still have a while to kill before my shift" you say waving lazily.

"Come again soon Y/N!" undertaker says.

You exit the shop alongside the demon butler.

"Seems like you might be here a while" you say to the ravenette "No offence but the phantomhive boy isn't one for comedy"

"Yes, I think it's going to be a while" the butler sighs "but my master is determined when he is in need of something I will give him that"

You let out a small chuckle as you look at the tall butler.

"Same as demons. " you say with a smirk.

"My my what an interesting statement" Sebastian says with a smirk in return "but answer me this. If your a shinigami how is it possible to not have green eyes and not to wear glasses?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a Sutcliff thing to be different. I mean you met my sister so you should know" you say with a chuckle.

"I can't disagree with that. But I can already tell you seem irritating than your older sibling" Sebastian says with a sigh.

"Heh. Yeah, good luck by the way. I heard your her new obsession" you say walking upto him "have fun with her. I will most likely see you around, demon boy"

You pat his chest with a closed eyed smile as you proceed to walk off leaving the butler there for once speechless but highly amused.

---------

"Ah you have finally arrived Sutcliff"

"Sir I have asked you to call me Y/N" you say with a pout.

"Very well" William sighs while using his scythe to push up his glasses "we need to investigate an overwhelming amount of souls. I would do this myself but it might work out having another one of our best reapers to help with this undercover work. So I chose you. We will be going undercover at Noah Arks Circus"

Your eyes widen and a smile inches on your face.

"Sir! I accept this mission" you say happily as you bow.

"We leave tonight" William says and you nod then leave the office to be ready for tonight.