CHAPTER 15

Louise's POV

I asked Andrea out for dinner. Tinawagan ko sya kanina kasi nga reading of honors na nila Kaila bukas and I want to celebrate it with them after that may 1 week sembreak ang mga bata. Ang sarap sanang mag beach but we'll plan about that. For now, gusto ko munang aminin sa kanya yung nararamdaman ko. It's now or never! Ngayon pa na bumalik yung ex niya, diko alam kung ano yung possible na mangyayari.

We're here in a restaurant owned by my couzin. Gusto niya erent ko ang buong place but di na ako pumayag kasi nga konti lang naman yung pumupunta dito and isa pa yung place namin eh nasa dulo and these is there VIP area. I gave here a bouquet of white flowers and tulips. Bakit white? Because it means that my love is pure.

And here we are done eating and Im preparing myself to say what I really feel. I already prepare myself din kung ano man ang pwedeng mangyari.

L: matagal naman na tayong magkaibigan diba? Not that lasted for years but in a small period of time, you let me know you even more.

Im holding her hand and she just looking at me intently. Her eyes are really beautiful

L: Im not fun of playing games. May sasabihin ako sayo and Im really sure about this.
Me: what is it?
L: Andrea. I---

I was about to say something when her phone rings. Ay! Anak ng tokwa naman oh. Yun na yun eh.

Andrea: Im sorry L. I just really need to answer this call it's from Nikki.
Me: yeah, it's okay

She just pick up her phone and aswered her daughter whos calling her.

Nikki, anak naman eh. Yun na yun dimo pa pinagbigyan future mama mo -___- Andrea just stay on her sit and talked to her daughter.

Andrea: yes, sweetheart. We're having a dinner, why?
:........
Andrea: yes po. Anything else boss? Haha

I just looked at her na nakangiti din. Kapag tumatawa siya lumalabas yung dimple niya that adds more to her beauty

Andrea: bye sweetheart. Loveyoutoo!

Call Ended

Andrea: I'm sorry L ah? Ang kulit ni Nikki eh, she's asking if im really with you. So, you were saying something?

She said and putting her phone back to her bag.

Me: ahh---yeaahh. Uhmm?

Paano ba'to? Shes just looking at me waiting for the next word that I will utter.

Me: I, I, ----I
Andrea: What?
Me: I love you.
Andrea: ha?

I understand if  yan lang yung masabi nya, I know she's shock sa mga sinabi ko.

Me: the first time I saw you, iba na yung nararamdaman ko but Im not quite sure that time. As the time goes by, I slowly understand why I feel irritated when I saw a picture of girl in your IG with that sweet caption realizing it was your ex. I now understand why I feel jealous when your around with that Ex of yours and Im afraid that one day you will give her another chance and by that baka magkabalikan kayo uli. Im saying this to you not because im forcing or asking you to feel the same way too but I just want to let you know that I love you, i really do Andrea. And if the universe will allow me, I will make you feel special each and everyday.

After that a single tear escape on her eyes at kinabahan ako baka may nasabi akong na offend sya.

Me: Hey, why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?