CHAPTER 48

Louise's POV

Umuwi ako dito sa bahay hindi ko alam kung paano ko nairaos yung pagmamaneho ko habang umiiyak. Pagdating ko sa bahay Manang approached me immediately kung bakit ang maga ng mata ko but I didn't bother to answer. I run inside my room, I don't want to be rude but kapag sinagot ko si Manang eh mag bebreak down lang ako.

Once I entered my room I locked it and bawat gamit na nadadaanan ko eh tinatapon ko. Lampshade, pictures namin ni Andrea, unan, kumot and even my phone I throw it to I don't know where. I dont even care if masira yun! I want to lessen the pain that I feel even though I knew well kahit pa magwala ako buong araw, the pain is still the same. I sit at the corner of my room and cried.

Me: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I scream at the top of my lungs. Im tired, tired of pleasing people, doing things to make them stay but they keep giving me the same reason, cheating. Bakit hindi nila kayang mag stick sa isang tao lang? Why she said yes on the first place if hindi she don't want to commit with me. Does she really love me?

All our memories together are flashing back in my mind. Those times that we went to Batangas para mag beach, nung dinala ko siya sa farm namin sa tagaytay where she gave her YES to me. All of our smiles back then was genuine and pure cuz I can feel it. Specially those moment that the first time we saw each other. Why? What is her reason to do this?

Manang keeps on knocking on my door. They don't have a spare key dito sa kwarto, ako at si Andrea lang ang meron. After a minute they stop knocking and someone is trying to open the door. I know it's Andrea. My Andrea.

Shocked was written on their faces as they saw how mess our room are. May mga bubug na nagkalat kasi may mga figurines kami dito sa kwarto. Andrea closed the door. My hands are bleeding pero mabawbaw lang ang sugat. I just put a hanky on it to stop the blood. She slowly walking going on my direction.

Andrea: Hon, lets talk please? *Sniff*

Her voices is cracking and she started to cry. She sits on the floor and bowed her hand.

Me: Talk about what? *Sniff*

I asked her weakly. I dont have an energy to shout or to yell at her dahil naubos ko na kanina pa. Im tired. Im literally tired.

Andrea: It--ts not what you think hon. She--
Me: She forcedly kissed you and hindi ka nakapalag? Tapos yun din yung pagdating ko? That's very old reason Andrea. Try to find something knew *smirk*
Andrea: Eh yun naman talaga ang nangyari Louise eh. Please believe me.
Me; If I will believe you right now Andrea. How can you explain those sweet pictures of yours with her?

Hindi siya sumagot. Puro hikbi niya lang yung naririnig ko. It pains me seeing her like this, but she's not only the one who's hurt here. Pareho kaming walang lakas, we are just barely talking weakly.

Andrea: Hon, let's fix this please. I can't afford to lose you love. I'm weak hon, you know that. My heart is weak babe *Sniff*

She said habang humahagulhol sa pag-iyak. Ngumiti ako ng mapakla.

Me: I'm tired pleasing other people to stay in my side and live happily with me. Do you even love me Andrea?
Andrea: Ofcourse hon! What kind of question is that?
Me: Am I not enough?
Andrea; You are more than enough babe.
Me; Maybe because Im hard to please? high pride? kaya ganito yung nangyayari sa akin?
Andrea: No hon. Don't say that. You are not hard to please, you give your all to those people that you lo--
Me: Yeah, Im giving my all kaya inaabuso nalang.

She moved closer to me and hugged me tight. She even kissed my forehead. I pulled on that hugged and stood up.

Me: that's why you keep on hurting me? Im tired believing on your lies Andrea. Please----please get out.....get out of my life.