CHAPTER 36

Kaila's POV

Nikki and I woke up early to prepare our things. The game will start by 10 AM ang aga diba? Hahaha. Sana kami mag champion this year, our seniors needed this moment.

Nikki: bess? What time tayo aalis?
Me; by 7:30 alis na tayo.

Nikki just nod her head, I checked the time it's still 5:30 in the morning. I decided na maligo na para pagkatapos ko si Nikki na naman. I was about to enter the bathroom when someone knocked on our door, Nikki opened it revealing our gorgeous mommy.

Mommy: Goodmorning babies. How's sleep?

We then went to her and give our goodmorning kiss.

Nikki: it's fine ma.
Mommy: are you ready?
Me; siguro? Im more of nervous mmy
Mommy: it's fine, natural lang yan. All you have to do is to give your best. Whatever the result is we are still very proud of you
Nikki: thanks mommy.
Me: Thank you mmy.
Mommy: sige na prepare yourselves and magluluto lang ako ng breakfast

After that umalis na si mommy and headed herself to the kitchen, and ako naman ay naligo na para di na kami ma late.

Louise's POV

I woke up by the phone rings of Andrea's phone. I turn around and wrapped my arms around her but wala akong mahawakan. I open my eyes and there's no one beside me. San kaya yun? Then I smell something from the kitchen, I bet she's cooking our breakfast. I checked the time  and it's 5:45 in the morning.

I stood up to check who's the caller is.

John is calling

John? Sinong john? I don't know but I felt nervous, sasagutin ko na sana yung tawag but nawala nalang ito. I'm not invading her privacy it's just that baka emergency kasi o ano. I went downstairs and saw my girl wearing an apron.

Me: Good morning babe.

I wrapped my arms on her waist and kiss her hair hmm ang bango! Nagulat naman sya sa ginawa ko kasi ang seryoso niya talaga sa pagluluto

Andrea: Hon naman!
Me: yan kape pa haha
Andrea: kape talaga? Eh ikaw yung nanggulat eh

She said and look at me while frowning haha

Me; what are you cooking?

I asked while smelling her neck.

Andrea: egg omelette then hotdogs and spam.
Me: that's the mostly go to breakfast hon no?
Andrea; ang dali lang kasing lutuin
Me: hmm yeah.
Andrea: Set the table now babe, please.

So I set the table, get the placemats, the plates spoon and fork. I asked Inday to get the water and yung mga baso. We will eat together kasi, parang nakasanayan na din namin since dito na nakatira sila Andrea, I didn't allow them to get home kasi after vacation but dun naman kami sa kanila every friday night up to monday morning.

We Heard a footstep papuntang kitchen and it's the two girls.

Kaila: Good morning parent.
Nikki: Good morning lovebirds.
Me: morning babies

She then kissed me and grab their chair para makakain na. Nikki lead the prayer, and after that Kaila get her phone. Bakit ba hindi nila mahiwalay ang phone nila kahit saglit lang? Gaano na kanbusy ang mga buhay ng mga batang to?

Me: Kaila your phone.
Kaila; Ah--yeah. Sorry ma
Me: how many times do I have to tell you to place your phone in your pocket or whatever if were here in the dining table? Do I need to repeat myself everyday?