CHAPTER 23

Louise's POV

We're here at the pool area, yung mga adults ay umiinum and yung mga kids naman eh juice lang muna haha! Bawal eh, mapapagalitan tayo ni komander.

I'm here at the corner of the swimming pool, nilublub ko ang sarili ko kasi medyo tipsy na din ako, medyo madilim dito na side eh. Andrea entered herself in the swimming pool, she already removed her shorts that she wear earlier, backless one piece is the only left on her body and she swim to my direction.

Andrea: Why are you here?
Me: Im just making myself calm

She then gave me a smirk. She then hug me tight and whispered

Andrea: I know what your thinking love.

Nanigas naman ako bigla as I felt her hands touching my belly

Me: Andrea

I gave her a warning tone and look at her intently

Andrea: haha! Just kidding hon, if you only see your face.
Me: Ganun?

I pull her closer to me and kissed the tip of her nose. She look at me directly into my eyes and brush my hair using her fingers.

Andrea: Yeah, I love you hon.
Me: I love you too.

She then pressed our foreheads together and put her hands around my neck. Oh god Andrea! mahirap magpigil -_-

Me: why so gorgeous love?
Andrea: small thing, baby (she said and chuckled) please don't get tired of waiting love
Me: I wont, I promise.  (I said and kissed her forehead)

Our moment was interrupted by Gelli, talaga naman Gelli eh.

Gelli: hoy! hoy! Ano yan ano yan?
Andrea: mars, storbo mo (she rolled her eyes)
Gelli: Aba! Kayo na ba?
Me: Di pa po mommy hahaha
Gelli: Baliw! Ginawa mo pa akong si mommy!
Me: Eh kasi kung maka react ka dyan. Ang oa Gelli!
Andrea: Hon, I think Ingrid is ready to go. Ihahatid ko lang ha. I'll be back.

I just nod my head, she then get out of the water and put her robe in.

Gelli: hmm, I smell confrontation sis

She sit beside me and put her feet on water.

Me: They will talk lang Gelli. Relax and besides Andrea is not that type of person.

Gelli just nodded her head as a response and drink the tequila that she's holding.

Andrea's POV

Ingrid: bye guys! See you soon!
Nikki: Where are you going mommy?
Me: Ihahatid ko lang si tita Ingrid mo, ill be back agad baby.

We are walking to the the parking lot. Wala niisang nag sasalita sa amin. When we reached her car, I look at her and hold her hand.

Me: Im sorry Ingrid. It's not my intention to hurt you.
Ingrid: dont be sorry Andrea. Wala kang ginawa, nagmahal ka lang and isa pa kahit pa iiyak o magwawala ako dyan Louise will not love me as much as she loves you. She looked at me as her best friend, a sister and that's enough. Just please dont hurt her.
Me: I can't promise you that. Relationship will always have highs and lows but I can promise you that I'll never leave her.
Ingrid: yeah, because if you'll leave her? I'll make sure that you cant have her back again.
Me: I wont. Thank you Ingrid.

Then we hugged each other. She then entered her car at umalis na.

Bumalik agad ako kila Gelli, lasing na talaga tong mga to. I am searching for Louise, I saw her sitting on the chair holding a bottle of beer when a girl wearing a two-piece approached her, I just look at them and smirk. Really? I walk going to their direction, I can hear that she's flirting with Louise, but my girl is not paying attention, she just scrolling her phone.

Very Good! I said on my mind. I sit on Louise lap that make the girl shocked even Louise, but she then understand what's going on.

Louise: Love? Nahatid mo na sya?
Me: Yeah, and let's go now. Iniwan lang kita saglit, somebody is flirting with you na.

I looked at the girl and gave her a head to foot look. Ayon umalis, don't me girl. Louise then buried her face on my neck and planted soft little kisses on it. I stood up immediately at inalalayan sya papunta sa room namin at baka ano pang mangyari.

Me: careful love.

Nahiga agad sya sa bed and arrange herself. She just look at me intently. I am still standing looking at her with my hands on my waist.

Me: What?
Louise: When can I have the answer love?

She asked and pouted her lips, I immediately jump on the bed and quickly kiss her lips, bat ba? Eh sa nanggigil ako eh.

Me: Just be patient mahal ko. Malapit na.

She just nod her head and sleep. Lasing nga haha! Nagbihis muna ako and checked the girls bago ako matulog, I knocked 2 times and Nikki open the door.

Nikki: Mommy, need anything?
Me: nope, Im just checking up on you two. Uminum kayo?
Kaila: Ofcourse not tita! Good girl kaya kami.

She went to me and hugged me sideways. Natawa nalang si Nikki sa kanya, I just love seeing these two who are very close to each other.

Me: Very good! We're leaving early tomorrow okay? By 8 am aalis na tayo. So sleep now.
Nikki: yes ma, goodnight. I love you.
Kaila: goodnight tita, i love you
Me: I love you both.

Bumalik agad ako sa kwarto, nagulat ako kasi si Louise nakaupo sa bed reading some books. Akala ko ba tulog nato?

Me: Why you're still awake?
Louise: eh pag lingon ko kanina, wala ka sa tabi ko kaya bumangon ako. Then I remembered na baka you checked the 2. Tulog na sila?
Me: Matutulog palang, I thought your lasing?
L: Im not hon, tipsy lang. Ikaw ah ninakawan mo ko ng halik. You can ask naman eh haha
Me: tse! Matulog ka na nga!
L: come here. I want to sleep in your arms love

She raised her 2 arms asking for a hug. Nagpapababy haha. Lumapit agad ako sa kanya at nahiga na. She immediately crawled and put her face on my neck and whispered "Goodnight hon. I love you" I just kissed her forehead as a response but she lift her head up and she frowned looking at me

Me: What?
L: I said I love you.

I just chuckeled to what she says, nagagalit naman pala pag walang response eh haha

Me: I love you too hon. Happy?
L: beyond happy

She stole a kiss on my lips and buried her face on my neck and giggles.

Louise's POV

I woke up at 6 am in the morning. Narinig kung may naliligo ata, maybe it's Andrea kasi wala siya sa tabi ko. Lumabas muna ako saglit and nakita ko si Gelli na naghahanda ng gamit.

Me: What time pala tayo aalis Gelli?
Gelli: Sabi ni Andeng alas 8 daw eh, teka, san pala sya?
Me: Naliligo ata. Sge i'll prepare na din, sisilipin ko muna yung dalawang babae.
Gelli: sige. Sis drive thru nalang tayo ah for breakfast.

I just nod my head. Pagdating ko sa kwarto ng dalawa, I knocked to check if they're done already.

Me: Girls? Can I come in?
Kaila: Hi ma. Good morning.
Nikki: Good morning tita
Me: Good morning girls, are you all done?
Kaila: Yes po, aalis na po ba tayo?
Nikki: Maya maya. Akin na yang ibang gamit nyo at dadalhin ko na sa van.
Kaila: Here mommy, thank you.

Mang Jerry assisted me na dalahin yung mga gamit namin sa sasakyan, sa isang van kasi sasakay sila Gelli dalawang van kasi yung ginamit namin. After that, I went back to our room para makapag bihis na din.

Andrea: Where have you been?
L: Kila Kaila, dinala ko na yung ibang gamit natin sa sasakyan para konti nalang yung bibitbitin natin.
Andrea: magbihis kana love para makaalis na tayo.
Me: Alright. Ahh hon? Sabi ni Gelli mag dadrive-thru nalang daw tayo for breakfast

She just nod her head and get myself into the bathroom para makaalis na kami. Pupunta kami ngayon sa farm and magkikita kami ulit ni Daddy, well okay naman kami but for sure he'll asked me and Gelli again to take over his company. Hay nako