CHAPTER 41

Andrea's POV

Seafood Restaurant: dito naisipan ni Julia na mag lunch. I'm thinking na kasama ang family nya but it looks like it's the two of us. Medyo madami dami na din yung mga customer kasi nga lunch time na. Pinaghila ako ng upuan ni Julia. I will talk to her after namin kumain. She's just smiling all throughout.

Me: Why are you smiling?
Julia: Im just happy.

I just smiled to her. I open my bag and get a small box, it's my gift to her since it's her birthday.

Me: Happy birthday.

I said and handed her my gift.

Julia: Wow! What's this Adi? Naku! Nag abala ka pa
Me: Open it.

It's a wristwatch. Pansin ko kasi last tim the wristwatch she's using was the one that I gave to her 5 years ago. Maybe nasira na yun but pinaayos nya lang.

Julia: A wristwatch. It's nice. I love it. Thanks Adi!

She stood up and hug me, I didn't hug her back I just patted her shoulder.

Me: You're welcome. Nakakahiya din no? Kakain tayo tapos wala man lang akong gift. Hahaha
Julia: sus! You're presence is enough. But thanks anyway, mapapalitan na din tung bigay mong relo before hehe

She said and squeeze my hand na agad ko namang binawi, dumating din naman kasi yung food namin. She looks very happy while we were eating. I don't want to ruin her day but this is the best chance to talk to her about it. After eating the waiter serve the mini cake that I ordered for her. Ofcourse ako na nagbayad nun hahaha.

I take a picture of her but using her phone. She was hesitant at first kasi gusto niya phone ko gagamitin, baka mapatay na talaga ako ni Louise if nangyari yun buti naman at pumayag siya.

Julia: Thanks Adi
Me; Ahm Julia? I would like to talk to you din eh. I don't want to ruin this day but I think this is the best time to talk to you.
Julia: What is that? Looks like it serious ah? Haha

I cleared my throat first because I don't know how to start din.

Me; This would be the last time that we will be meeting each other.
Julia: Why? Magaabroad ka?

She said jokingly

Me: Hindi ah! Ikaw talaga. Syempre Im into someone and it's not good to know that we we're seeing each other, your my ex Julia. I don't want Louise to think of something
Julia: Is she threatened?

Me: She's not Julia. She knows how I love her so much. Your my friend, my ex girlfriend, you will always have a special place in my heart but di na tulad ng dati eh. Mahal ko si Louise, I love what we have right now and I don't want to ruin it. We are just starting to build the relationship that we have ayokong mawala agad yun, I cant afford to lose her Julia, I just cant. I love you as a friend.

Julia: Anong bang meron siya na wala ako? I can be her if you want, ano? Just tell me what I need to change Andrea.

I hold her hand tightly and hold her face

Me: Hey, you dont have to change nor compare yourself or worst be her. No, I won't let you do that. You have your own character, you don't need to be somebody else para makuha ako. What we had was one of the best thing that happened in my life and I don't regret that. I want you to move on and find someone else Julia
Julia: No, no. I dont want somebody, ikaw lang ang gusto ko Andrea. Ikaw lang, please. Just give me one more chance. I will change. I promise. Please Adi *sniff*

I just smiled at her and wipe the tears on her face. Ayoko ng ganito eh, nagiguilty ako.