Chapter 1: Koćher High

"Ma, it's fine I'll be okay at my new school" Leah said as her phone was stuck in between her ear and shoulder while trying to tie her shoelaces..

"Sweetheart are you sure? This isn't your school in the UK people don't know who you are, I'm just scared people will harm you" her mother said in a worried voice knowing the new environment her daughter was about to face..

"I'm fine ma, dad already arranged everything for me" She lied. Of course she had to or else her mother would come storming at her new school demanding appropriate and delicate care for her..

"As you say dear.."

~~
As she went outside her apartment she quickly got in her car.

She practically chose a not-too-expensive car as she didn't want to attract unwanted attention at her new school..

It was currently 6:32 in the morning, a little too early for school but she still chose to go early than late..

Her goal in this new school was to act dead and let the year go by as this was her last year before she graduated..she didn't want to brag but at the age of 17 she was a genius..

Like her mother she had outstanding beauty that will most likely make her stand out even if she was wearing rags, and the brain and intellectual skills as her father..

'I wonder what my new school has to offer' she thought. Her mindset is the same as her father, always about the benefits rather than the losses..

As she began to park her car it was already 7:00..

"Shit, The drive was longer than expected"

she cursed. In her old school they had dorms so that they wouldn't be late, Alas she thought..

'I definitely woke up at the wrong side of bed today'

She began to think, why did her parents forced her to transfer at a late timing? It was basically the second semester or something?

When she got inside students with the same uniforms were roaming the halls..

She began to wear her mask, of course she bought one she doesn't actually believe that no one will notice but still..

'This is better than actually revealing my face'

She was looking down the entire time and didn't realize she bumped into someone..

When she looked up a girl was holding her hand out for her to take..

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!"
Leah took the hand in front of her and pulled herself back up..

"It's fine" she dusted of her uniform for any dust..

"I'm really sorry, by the way I haven't seen you yet here, are you new?" The girl in front of her curiously asked..

"Aahh yes, i just transferred" she held out her hands for the girl to shake..

"Leah, nice to meet you"

The girl took her hand and shook it..

"Gorya" both smiled at the new encounter, they were having a moment when Gorya suggested they go to class..

'So we're on the same class?' She was grateful for the thought that she would know someone there..

Both of them entered and Leah quickly introduced herself..

"Good morning everyone I'm Leah, nice to meet all of you" They all just nodded as response and began to go back to what they were doing..

'Well that was..bland'

After class she and Gorya went out and met with a girl named Hana..

'Ahh, I know her. But it looks like Gorya and this school doesn't' she glanced at Gorya and Hana..

"Gorya! Who's she?" Hana asked as she stared at the unknown girl..

"Hana meet Leah, she just transferred here" Leah nodded..

"Is that so? Well nice to meet you!" She smiled but Leah could tell it was a fake one..

'Ahh I see..' Leah had a cold look but immediately changed into a much more warmer one..

"Nice to meet you Hana! I hope we can be good friends" she forwarded her hand so the girl could shake it..

"Of course! Gorya why don't we go to the cafeteria?" She suggested..

"Yeah sure we were going there anyway" both girls nodded..

Gorya and Hana kept chatting amongst each other while Leah just observed, she could see Hana's true face behind that fake-assed smile..

When they got to the cafeteria almost all students were there..

'Not bad, the one from my old school was almost like a restaurant but fair enough' she thought..

Then she realized that there was a space above the cafeteria and went up..

Hana and Gorya didn't even notice Leah was missing..

When she got there she sat down and closed her eyes for a few minutes..that is after three boys walked up to her and shouted..

"Hey! What do you think your doing?" Leah opened her eyes because of the distraction..

'Is this man blind?'

"Drinking tea..what do you think?" She said behind her black mask..

The two boys behind him stifled a laugh at my response while it just made the man in front of her furious..

"DO you know who I am?" He yelled, causing attention to the whole cafeteria..

She just gazed at him and said..

"Thyme Akira Paraamantra, right?" She boredly said..

"W-what? Hey if you knew who I am then why are you acting like this!" Students began to gather at the lower part of the terrace..

'Ah hell'

"Listen Mr. Paraamantra, your name isn't engraved here so how was I supposed to know?" She gave a smile while saying that..

"Damn.." The two men behind him said while holding the side of their head..

'What's their problem?'

"You!" Before Thyme could do anything Gorya was already up the stairs shielding Leah..

"Thyme let her go!" He was shocked because the girl he was interested in was protecting the girl..

"What? But she provoked me first!"

"Hah? Hey Mr. I didn't even know you owned the sofa with your lackeys okay!?"

The two men behind were offended..

'Lackeys?' They thought..

Leah then realized who the two men were..

The one on the left was Methas Jarustiwa or MJ as they call him..

'So batman is part of Mr. Tiger's group?' She internally thought..

She looked at his right and thought..

'Kavin, the national playboy shucks!' She thought..

'Mr. Tiger really has knack for finding friends..'

But it was weird, she heard before coming to school that they were known as F4, but they were only three so..where's the fourth one?

"-get away with this" She snapped back from her daze and saw an angry looking Thyme..

"I'm sorry, Happy?" She said..

She didn't actually care who they were, after she apologized she walked out from the cafeteria and went back to her apartment..

'What an awful start of school'

----

A/n: first chapter is out! Like i said in the disclaimer some scenes may not have been in the show and some timelines may not be aligned..

Second chapter is Ren's point of view and both characters will meet..