Chapter 8: little interest

...
Thyme and f4 where chilling inside the mall, they had just broken free from a swarm of girls they met when they entered..

They planned to settle down in a restaurant inside the mall to have lunch and hide from the girls..

Thyme kept on repeating on how those girls where such a pain while MJ and Kavin just said "Damn!, they were so many beautiful girls out there."

"Why did we have to ditch them?"

As they kept arguing, Ren couldn't care any less. He was having a moment to himself, drawing the girl that was always in his mind..

MJ noticed Ren was silent so he said "Hey Ren! What are you drawing there?"

Kavin and Thyme looked at him with a questioning look..Ren couldn't hear MJ because he was so lost in focus of his drawing..

Thyme scooted closer to Ren and realized who he was drawing..

"Whoi Ren! Don't tell me your interested in her?"

~~
Ren snapped back to reality and looked at the three of them..

"What?"

Thyme had a look of pure shock "Don't tell me you like that— that new transfer student?"

MJ and Kavin's eyes widened "There's no way! Didn't Ren only like Mira?"

After hearing what they said Ren's brows furrowed and he sighed..

"Guys listen, Mira already has someone else. And I don't plan on ruining it. And I'm slowly moving on."

The three of them had a skeptical look, they couldn't believe that Ren, would move on from Mira?

"Bro, you know we care about you right? Please don't hurt yourself again" Kavin said..

He was grateful that his friends cared so much about him and his well-being, Ren was about to answer when they heard something like a 'thud' near them and saw two girls in front of them..

'Shit' the two girls thought..

Thyme's eyes went wide in surprise "Gorya?" He stood up and went near her "What are you doing here?"

Ren just looked at Leah in shock and surprise "surprise?" Leah said awkwardly looking at Ren..

He immedietly stood up not caring about his sketchbook and held her shoulders to support her on getting up..

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He frantically said as he eyed her for any bruises or wounds..

"I-im fine, don't worry"

He sighed in relief when he heard her answer..meanwhile MJ and kavin felt misplaced looking at the two interactions..

'Damn, we didn't know that Thyme and Ren already had girlfriends' they both thought..

Both Thyme and Ren guided the two girls on sitting in the couch near them..

"What are you two doing here" they said in unison " just, walking around you know"..

Leah made an excuse because she didn't want to admit they came there to spy on them..

"It seems that were disturbing the four of you, we'll leave now" both Leah and Gorya stood up preparing to leave when two different hands held their waist to pull them down again..

They landed on the couches with a quiet 'thud' and they both let out a small grunt..

"What was that for Thyme?" Gorya complained..

He raised his brows and said "what? Since you and her" He pointed towards me "are already here, why not join us?"

Ren slapped Thyme's hand away from pointing it at Leah and said "yeah, why not join us?"

Gorya looked at Leah and likewise..they didn't think their little action would result to
something like this..

As MJ and Kavin didn't reject, they thought it was okay for both of them too..

"Then it's settled"

The two boys were on cloud nine having the two girls close to both of them while Leah and Gorya felt somewhat uncomfortable and awkward..

'I didn't mean for this to happen'

----
A/n: another short chapter but I'll try to post as many chapters today/tommorow, so it wouldn't leave you guys hanging..

Please deal with the short chapters for now..thank you for reading and voting!