Chapter 9: hang out with F4

...
Leah was stiff in her seat next to Ren while they were eating lunch..

'I just wanted to hear what they were talking about, not eat with them..'

She munched her salad quietly as to not embarrass herself anymore than she already did..

She looked at Gorya and saw her eating peacefully not caring about the four men, she looked like she was already used to it..

After they finished eating Thyme suggested "Hey guys, since we're already done eating, why not go back to my house? Gorya and Leah can come along with us too"

All four of them nodded but Leah just stared at Gorya, signaling her something.

"Uh, Thyme we can't go. Me and Leah have to do something"

Thyme just nodded and Leah let out a sigh of relief "Just do it at my house" He suddenly continued..

~~
As the 6 of them reached the Paramaanantra Mansion, Leah began to stare at the place..

'It wasn't as big as this when I last came here as a kid' she thought..

Leah was forced to follow Thyme and the others back to his house because no one complained and Gorya knew she couldn't change Thyme's mind..

They were all outside the pool area hanging out when Thyme suddenly suggested playing a game..

"Let's play truth or dare"

"Really Thyme? What are we? 3rd graders?" Kavin interjected..

"What? Even old people do this you know"

Kavin just clicked his tongue and scoffed. As the others didn't object they all started to play the game..

"I'll go first" Thyme said as he straightened his back..

He smirked "Gorya, truth or dare?" Gorya looked at him and had a 'are you kidding?' Face..

She shrugged and said "Truth" when she said that Thyme's smile began to widen even more..

"Do you like me?" A moment of silence can be heard after that..people around Thyme and Gorya began to snicker and some were muffling their laughs..

Leah being one of them.

Gorya's face began to turn a light shade of pink as Thyme asked her that question "what kind of question is that?"

"It's a question about the two of us now go, answer it"

Gorya wasn't sure about how to answer that question so she passed and had a drink as her punishment..

Thyme's brows began to furrow "Hey, that was a simple question" Gorya just rolled her eyes "My turn" she said..

"Ren, truth or dare?" The man looked up and was surprised as he was called next "truth"

Gorya began to think hard on what question she should ask until she came up with a particular one "do you have someone you like right now?"

Ren couldn't say anything for a moment when Gorya asked him that question..

"Gorya! Are you kidding? Ren has someone he likes? I bet he didn't move on from Mir—"

"I do"

MJ, Kavin, Thyme and Gorya's eyes widened when he revealed he likes someone..

"And it's not Mira" He finally said..

The three members of F4 began to ask Ren a surge of questions like..

"Who is she?" -MJ

"Is she beautiful?"- Kavin