Chapter 12: Hawaii Getaway

...
All of them where at the airport ready to depart and go to their destination Hawaii..

"Is everybody ready?" Gorya asked..

They nodded their heads and went inside the Paramaanantra family's private jet..

Their seating position inside the jet was Thyme's choice. Gorya was of course sitting beside him followed by Leah and Ren and finally Kavin and MJ at the back..

Leah, at first wanted to disagree with the seating position but thought, 'it's just for 18 hours right?'

"Soo, are you guys ready!!" Thyme shouted

"Yeah!!"

After an hour up in the air Ren suddenly asked Leah where she wanted to go after they land.

"Leyh, after we land where do you want to go?"

"I don't know yet, but I guess i could go visit my cousin? He's been residing in Hawaii after he got married a year ago" she answered and then chuckled.

"Actually he reminds me of Thyme, my cousin" Leah looked at Ren to see him smiling at her.

"Really? How so?" He was curious, can anyone really be comparable to Thyme?

She roughly thought for a moment, "well my cousin was famous when he was still studying, just like Thyme. He was a total asshole too!"

"Worser than him?" He pointed towards  the man sitting in front.

"Yes, but you could also say no. Well you see after he met his affable wife he completely changed" She smiled.

"Are you close with them?" She giggled "of course! Especially his wife! Maybe when we land I can introduce you guys to them"

---
A few more hours later the attendants served them lunch and refreshments.

After eating they went back to sleep as they still had a long way to go before arriving in Hawaii.

Leah was sound asleep, her head was flailing around. If it weren't for Ren holding out his palm everytime she fell her head would already be bleeding.

'Alas' he sighed, holding the other side of her head he pulled her closer and made her lean on his shoulder.

'Atleast you won't be moving around anymore' He covered her body with a blanket because it was getting cold inside the jet.

After that both fell asleep.

---
The sound of the plane descending could be heard so all of them woke up and began to prepare.

After the help of a few servants and the boys all of their luggage was successfully transferred to a van.

They roamed around and found a beach spot so Gorya forced Thyme to go out and take pictures with her.

As Thyme and Gorya had fun, MJ and Kavin also had their own world flirting with the girls on the beach.

Leah inhaled the smell of the sea and exhaled peacefully.

"You like it here?" He asked, Ren.

She just nodded and continued walking towards the water. Ren on the other hand took photos of her back and side profile.

As Leah looked around the distance the others where already going near them, maybe to go back?

"Hey guys we finished taking pictures let's go?" Thyme suggested.

"Hmm" they agreed.

Before they could go back to the van a familiar voice spoke to Leah.

"Leah, is that you?" A woman's voice could be heard.

She turned around and saw a woman with neck-length hair. Pale skin and a skinny figure, she gasped.

"Sister!!" She yelled and hugged the woman.

She returned the hug "Oh it's been a long time! How have you been?"

"I'm fine! What about you and my cousin?"

As the two conversed Leah's companions where left there standing.

"Uhhm?" Gorya said.

"Aish! I'm sorry I forgot. Sis, this is my friends. Where here on holiday. I didn't think I would see you here!"

"Guys, this is my cousin's wife, Shancai!"

-------------------
A/n: unexpected right? I'm sorry but I'll try to make it up to you guys.

A few of these upcoming chapters, Meteor Garden's F4 and Shancai will be part of them.

Come and see they're mini trip to Hawaii!