Chapter 15: Ren's Feelings

...
At the second floor of the club, F4 had a meeting, they needed to discuss what happened earlier, especially with Ren.

“Oi Ren, what was that about” MJ spoke, Ren glanced at him before he gulped down his glass filled with scotch.

“What?”

The three looked at each other before staring at him again. “What do you mean 'what?', the thing that happened earlier, did you even think before you acted?” it was kavin's turn to speak.

“And? I can't see what I did wrong. If that was Thyme back there and Gorya, he would have done much worse.”

He wasn't lying when he said that, it could've been a lot more chaotic have Thyme been the one to initiate attack.

“What are you guys worried for? Those punks deserve that . . . plus, I didn't think you had it in you Ren, you fought like crazy!” Thyme said while holding a bottle and waving it in the air.

“Damn straight! Not even me and Kavin were able to hold you down!” MJ laughed.

“Ren you're slowly changing, and for the better. At least now you have something to fight for.”

Ren was lost in thought, he heard his friends, but all he could think about was Leah . . . and what she did earlier.

“Guys, why do you think she did that?”

“Huh? Did what? Stop you from fighting? Obviously because she—.” Before Thyme could finish, Kavin knocked his head from the back.

“No you idiot, he's referring to the kiss. Why did Leah kiss him.”

“Err, isn't it obvious? Leah obviously likes Ren, there's no other explanation other than that.” MJ last said before a girl came in and snatched him away.

“Or maybe her mind didn't know what to do and did the only thing she could at that moment.” Kavin said his side of opinion.

“Well whatever it is, that's your cue to find out, Ren.”

---
It was 4 am when the boys came back to the hotel, they were stuck in the club for so long and chatted that they forgot the time.

When Ren went inside his shared room with Leah, he saw her sleeping on the sofa. He sighed and walked near her.

Finally getting close, he knelt down and gazed at her features. In his eyes she was beautiful, perfect almost.

It had only been a few weeks since they met, and yet, he's feeling all sorts of emotions—mixed emotions.

He didn't know why he punched that guy earlier, he didn't know why Leah kissed him. He's already becoming so confused with his feelings for Mira.

And yet, someone named Lariah came in to his life.

His eyes slowly landed on her small pink lips, she already changed her outfit so he's guessing she already took a bath.

“Why? Why are you doing this to me?” he sighed once again and stood up. He was about to leave when a hand grabbed his wrist.

He turned back to look and saw Leah clinging on his wrist, “Please, don't go . . .”

He shook his head and bent over, he slowly wrapped one of his toned arms beneath her knees and his other on her back.

He carried her bridal style on to their bed so that she could be more comfortable in her sleep, after doing so he took the blanket and wrapped it on her petite figure.

“I can't seem to take my attention away from you.”

He stood up and left her for a minute to take a cold shower, he's not sober at the moment. He may be more responsible than the other f4 members, but at the end of the day he's still a man.

He can't be near her, especially when he's not in his right senses of mind, he's not confident in his abilities to stay put and endure, now that there are sudden changes in him he needs to be careful.

After a good few minutes and changed into fresh new set of clean comfortable clothes, he walked closer to the bed and once again, gazed at her.

He didn't realize it, but no matter how much he looks at her, he always smiles.

He took out a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ears, “I don't know what I'm feeling everytime I'm with you, but I know that I'm willing to protect you the best of my abilities.” he whispered.

He moved closer to her face and lifted up her chin, he moved slowly and kissed the top of her head. He remembered how his mother would always kiss his forehead whenever he goes to sleep, her mother said that it was a sign that you love somebody.

He had to have fun while he can in Hawaii, because after this they have to go back to Thailand, and all his problems will start again.

Realization dawned on him too late, he knew that his actions of hurting another person would greatly affect the Aira group.

And as the heir, he had to take responsibility.

After thinking for too long, he finally settled down beside her, she was sleeping comfortably before she moved and landed onto his body.

His heart raced, though his mind forbade him, his body did the opposite. His arms slowly went around her back and hugged her.

Both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace.

----