Chapter 7: Friend date with Gorya

...
It was Sunday and Leah thought she should have fun and hang out with Gorya..

"Ey, Gorya are you free right now?" She said on the phone line "yeah, why?"..

I was beyond ecstatic when I heard that "can we meet?" The other side of the line suddenly panicked "why? Did something happen?"

I just chuckled in response "no silly, I just wanted to hang out with you!"

Gorya just gave me a 'seriously?' look in the video chat..

"Come on! This is our chance to spend time together" Gorya's head tilted on the other side contemplating..

"Please.." I batted my eyes in the cutest way possible so she would agree..in the end she just sighed and nodded..

"Yay! Let's meet at the park"

~~
As they were walking around the park eating ice cream Leah suddenly asked "so when did you and f4 meet?"

"A few months ago, why?"

"Nothing, it's just you look so close to them"

Gorya just shook her head and smiled, it really was a shock for her because all her life she didn't think she would be close to rich people..

"It was unexpected, but in a good kind of way" Leah just nodded and asked gorya another question..

"Hey gorya, it hasn't been long since I transferred so, can you tell me more about them?" She knew it was a lie but still! She wanted to know what her friend thinks about them..

Gorya thought for a moment and said "well, they're not that bad, you just need to know them better"

"Thyme is, well, the childish immature type of the four of them, he may look intimidating but he's actually playful" She continued..

Leah nodded in response "what about MJ? Or Kavin?"

"Both of them are the same. Playboys. But they each have a different charm of their own, both of them would do everything to help their friends"

Leah smiled "and most importantly, Ren" she froze when she heard that name..

All memories of when they were at the rooftop came flooding down on her, a slight blush occurring on her cheeks..

"I had a crush on him once, but now I only look at him as my brother"

"Oh, okay"

"So, why did you ask me about them? Do you perhaps have someone you like?" She flinched..

"Me? Like them? No, of course not. I only look at them as friends or brothers"

"If you say so"

~~
As they were walking inside a mall they noticed four men inside a restaurant..

Specifically F4..

'Speak of the devil'

Leah shook Gorya's shoulder and pointed towards them "Hey! Isn't that them?"

Gorya looked towards were she pointed "yeah, why are they here?

"Want to go check? We're not going to go near them, just check you know?"

"Okay"

They went inside the restaurant, low key that is..they sat in a table while covering their face with the menu so they wouldn't notice them..

"They're too far away! I can't hear them"

Gorya shushed Leah so they wouldn't get caught but both of them went off guard when Thyme asked someone..

"Don't tell me your interested in her?"

----
A/n: short, crappy chapter. I'm still working on a few things with my personal life so updates will be kind of slower but,

thank you for supporting this story and I appreciate it so much. I promise longer chapters will be posted soon..