Chapter 10: Exams

...
It was Thursday, and not just that..it was Koćher High's second semester exams..

In this school, it didn't matter who was smart or stupid, as long as you have money, heck! You could even bribe your way up the board..

But for scholar students such as Gorya, she had to work hard even if she knew she will never rank on top, she still tries hard and studies fairly, unlike others..

Leah on the other hand, people still don't know who she is, so they assumed she was was also a scholar student..

But hell did they underestimate her IQ, turns out when she was in UK her father asked different tutors around the world to give her advance classes..

The exam was easy for her, but since she stuck to her Motto 'Live silently, Graduate happily' she made it look like she was having a hard time..

As she stared at her classmates their faces were full of nervousness and some were just plain bored..

The others didn't even do the exam, while few copied each other's answers..

She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes 'I can't believe these people! They take exams too lightly..'

She just gave her full attention back onto her paper and continued answering, she finished the exam in less than 30 minutes after it was handed out to them..

~~
After an hour passed the bell rang, indicating class was over and the test papers need to be passed..

The students quickly gave their test sheets to the professor and immediately ran to the cafeteria..

Leah waited for Gorya at the door and both went to the cafeteria with their hands linked together..

As they walked in the hallways both of them talked about hard the exam was, well, mostly Gorya complaining how the questions weren't even in their lessons..

'It wasn't that hard though..'

She just nodded, after they arrived inside they quickly ordered something from the counter and sat on a table. Away from the veranda where the F4's spot is..

After a few minutes of eating an unexpected 'friend' suddenly comes in and talks to them..

"Hi Gorya! Leah! Can I sit with you?" Gorya was confused and worried? "Hana? It's been awhile since we last talked"

Leah just rolled her eyes and was clearly annoyed "Y-yeah, I'm sorry..it was because I was scared that–"

"—you'll be caught in the Red Card game that Thyme put me through?" She scoffed "and I thought I was your friend"

Hana just bowed her head in embarrassment and quickly took her tray to sit somewhere else..

"Hey, wasn't that kind of harsh?"

"Harsh? It serves her right. What kind of friend is she?"

Gorya just shook her head and both finished their snack, they stood up and cleaned the table before walking back to class..

The rest of the exams went by and Leah was trying her best to maintain being 'Average' on the outside..

When the bell rang in the afternoon, all the students were already going home, meaning exams were over..

Gorya and Leah took out a sigh of relief and said goodbye to each other before parting ways..

'I hope i didn't put in too much effort'

~~
Was what she thought yesterday, but nope! Not today..

Even though she tried not give too much effort, in the very end she still got a high score..

Well, the highest score..in all of the junior classes..

'Ah shit' she mentally cursed..

"Leah Wow!, you got the highest score in all of the junior classes! How did you do that?" Gorya squealed..

"Haha, pure luck?"

Man, ever since she encountered F4 and Gorya, her life really took a drastic turn..

'I'm sure my future couldn't get any worser than this, right?'

----
A/n: slow updates for now, maybe I can post another chapter tommorow! But fast updates will be on Saturday and Sundays..

And thank you all for reading this story, we already reached 2k reads and I'm very grateful for all of you..