Chapter 13: Room sharing?

...
After the event that happened a while ago they roamed around a little more and finally decided to visit the hotel they were staying in..

All of them thought each of them would get a room, but boy were they wrong..

Thyme was the one who booked the hotel rooms so obviously he was in control..

"Kavin and MJ, both of you will share a room" they were both fine with it so Kavin took the key..

"Now, Ren. You stay with leah, and Gorya, you'll stay with me"

It took Leah 2 minutes before she could understand what he meant...

"What!?" She yelled "Thyme, you can't be serious" Gorya said..

"But I want stay with Gorya!"

"I also want to stay with Leah.!"

Thyme shook his head "Nope, your going with me" and with that Thyme carried gorya on to his shoulder like a sack..

Leah gulped 'Am I seriously going to spend an entire week with Ren?'

She took the key card and said "Ren, let's go?" Her heart was beating so loud and butterflies where in her stomach..

"Yeah sure" Ren being the gentleman he is decided to carry her suitcase for her..

"Thank you.."

~~
As they reached the room and opened it they saw a really big room..

It had a mini kitchen right next to the king sized bed, only a few shelves separated them..

It also had a fantastic mini living room, with a big sofa and a huge flat screen TV..

The bathroom was the same but a little bit bigger than any other hotel bathroom..

The walls were the color of beige, brown, and white..with glass windows big enough to see the bustling city..

Leah was astounded by the room and didn't notice Ren staring at her..

"Do you like it?" Ren asked from behind her, she turned around and nodded

"It's beautiful" Leah replied as she gazed outside the big windows of the hotel..It's been  so long since the last time she visited Hawaii that she felt a sense of longing for the country.

An amused Ren continuously stared at her for a few more minutes before proceeding to take care of their things.

After Leah finally snapped back to reality, she went near Ren and helped him. When both finished, Leah cooked a simple dish with the ingredients she found inside the fridge.

'For a hotel, I didn't think they'd already have food inside'

When they finished eating, Thyme called Ren and told him to go down the lobby with leah.

"Ley, Thyme wants us to meet him down at the lobby with them"

"Sure, just a minute. I'll just finish up cleaning"

When she finished both went down and saw all four of them waiting.

--------
A/n: Who's your favorite Thai actor/actress?

:)