𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗶. ── what i want.

season one, episode one.
( come and get it )

AUDREY: I loved it when Billy introduced us to Camila

AUDREY: I loved it when Billy introduced us to Camila. It's like I had a friend to make me feel more... in the band. She would record the band practicing and she would get me in there. She made me feel happy.

EDDIE: You couldn't help but fall in love with her, even then. And then she met Billy.

The band started to play as Camila and Audrey watched from the wall. Camila had her camera ready as she moved her hip to the song. Audrey had started to sway her hips along to Billy's singing.

WARREN: For that next year, it felt like all we did was practice.

Camila had stepped up to Billy recording him with her camera. Billy looked into the camera smiling as he sang. Audrey soon spotted the camera on her. Eddie watched as her hips moved to Billy's song. She smiled proudly as Camila called out to her to do a spin.

Eddie smiled with the cigarette in his mouth as he watched Audrey.

AUDREY: I saw the look on Eddie's face when he saw me dancing. I took dancing lessons when I was 5.

EDDIE: She just looked too perfect to not be seen dancing.

WARREN: If my hands were red and raw by the time I got to bed, I knew it was a good day.

Camila soon moved her body to Eddie's as she was on her knees recording Eddie playing his guitar. Audrey cheered on the band as Camila got their reactions with the camera.

They would practice by the time it was cold and chilly out. Audrey had ran to everyone's car where they had their coats. They were still playing by the time they got back as Camila was still filming them.

Audrey handed them their coats as they finished the song and placed them on. "Let's go again," Billy took a sip of his water before Graham smiled as they continued to play.