𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅. ── something nice.

season one, episode four
( i saw the light )

season one, episode four ( i saw the light )

He told the two boys earlier that a date with Audrey was going to be in a romantic place somewhere in LA

The boys laughed at this. They knew Eddie didn't have enough money to afford anything nice right now. It was all Audrey now who could afford it all.

They were all lucky to have a somewhat rich girl to live in their house right now. Eddie got furious at them and told them to just shut up.

With Eddie being furious, Graham asked Eddie to go and eat 'Bob's Big Boys' with Warren and him.

Eddie had just shrugged as he soon agreed to go. The drive from the house to the diner was about a thirty-minute drive.

Sure, they liked spending time with each other just the three of them, it made Eddie and the rest of them feel like they were kids.

Soon what they would hear to find out their new hit song on the radio. The three of them couldn't feel more like kids. They were jumping up in joy, the smiles on their faces made their cheeks hurt.

Audrey now was standing outside of a school talking with a younger student. She was about 10 to 12, she wanted to learn how to play the bassist guitar.

Audrey lifted a smile at the girl. "I have a... boyfriend who'd be glad to teach you," Audrey told the girl. The younger girl smiled at her before wrapping her arms around her waist.

Audrey closed her eyes before she wrapped her own arms around the younger girl. They spent a moment together just wrapped in each other's arms.

A few parents looked at Audrey and the younger girl but she couldn't care less. The older teachers had even said that Audrey was great with kids.

When Audrey had a free period from band, all the kids who had lunch would visit Audrey and play some songs with her.

Even Warren would pop up into Audrey's band room to help teach some of the kids how to play the drums. Their moment was soon interrupted by Warren's loud honking at the school.