𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. ── meaning total offense.

season one, episode five
( fire )

season one, episode five ( fire )

"Is that

"Is that...?" Karen announced as Audrey sat down on a chair next to Karen as she strums a guitar.

Karen looked at Audrey's finger spotting the ring, "It's not a wedding ring, it's a promise ring."

Karen lifted a brow, "So Eddie's thinking of marrying you?" Her British accent rang through the halls of the room.

Audrey nodded slowly, "Pretty much," Karen twisted her mouth, "That's great,"

"I know." Audrey smiled as she brought her brows up. Warren and Eddie were right next to them, as well as Graham.

The two had walked away to another side of the room getting away from the three boys as far as possible.

"And then... he took me to a room and just kissed me," Karen spoke as Audrey left with her mouth hung open. "Did you kiss him back?" She asked her voice quieting down.

Karen shook her head before placing both of her hands on her face, "I feel like a bloody idiot." She muttered under her hands.

Audrey brought her hands back down, "Don't, I felt like an idiot the first time I had sex with Eddie," Audrey replied as she brought a hand to fix her bangs. "I had no
idea what I was doing."

Karen let out a chuckle before she glanced back to Graham and soon to Eddie who was smirking while chatting with Warren.

"Speaking of sex," Karen wiggled her eyebrows, "Where did you and Eddie run off to at the party?" Karen asked as Audrey grinned.

"Where do you think I got this ring?" She smiled as Karen scoffed, "So... He gave you the ring and both of you had sex?" Karen raised a brow as Audrey nodded, "We didn't get that far,"

"At least tell me what happened" Audrey let out a laugh as Karen was intrigued, "It was..." She twisted her mouth, "fun, but it was ruined after the power went out,"

Karen nodded her head slowly as she smirked, "That sucks." Karen muttered. Billy and Daisy had entered the room. Karen and Audrey both looked in the direction where Daisy and Billy were.