𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. ── what happens in pittsburgh, stays in pittburgh.

season one, episode nine
( feels like the first time )

season one, episode nine ( feels like the first time )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WARREN: We had the biggest album in the country

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WARREN: We had the biggest album in the country. We were nominated for a bunch of fucking Grammys. We were on Saturday Night Live! I mean...

EDDIE: It's called a "moment" for a reason, though, right?

AUDREY: That "moment" was just too stressful.

Audrey finally had her dream of being on SNL. She was in New York, once her old home.

She felt good again like she could go visit her old family home without the traumatic memories of her mother.

Some of the members tumbled off the bus, half of the band drunk from partying on the way there. Audrey stepped off the bus with Katherine beside her, and a few fans called out to her.

Audrey stepped into a family that had shirts of her and the rest of the band. "I like the shirt," Audrey spoke to them.

The mother of the family chuckled, "This picture was my favorite performance."

"Hopefully, this SNL performance could be the next favorite."

The whole family smiled at her as she took a sharpie out of her pocket before asking where they wanted her autograph.

"On the sleeve would be fine." The father said, moving his shoulder to Audrey where she could sign it.

Katherine snapped a picture of her singing the family's shirt as she smiled. Audrey soon got the youngest member. "I'll sign it right here, okay?"

Audrey pointed to the top of the photo, singing it where the girl could see it. She smiled as Audrey soon winked at her and walked away.

She had seen Eddie smirk at a few girls as he soon spotted her before she rolled her eyes, Eddie sighed as he went back to signing girls' things.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"And we're live in six... five... four..."