𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅. ── look at us now.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

INTERVIEWER: Now that all of you told us your stories how about we get into your life's now?

AUDREY BELMORE: I would love to.

1:28 PM. SEPTEMBER 8TH, 1997.

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: Even though I'm not related to you, Julie. I love you and your mother with all my heart.

JULIA DUNNE: I'm just glad my mom and you had gotten to experience having each other as aunts for me and Roxy.

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: Roxy's life could've been different if I never forgave your mother the day before my wedding.

JULIA DUNNE: ( Julia laughs as Audrey smiled. ) Did Eddie ever, uh, think that Roxy was going to be a boy before the nine months hit?

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: I told you how he was wrong that Roxy would be a son! But, no, he soon remembered that I've never lost a bet before in my life. But I married him back in '82 around the same month Katherine and Warren did, just weeks after they did though. Eddie and I got married at Katherine and mine's old friend's house, Lana. We had a little gathering just you know, close friends and family, even Cameron was invited just to get pissed off.

JULIA DUNNE: Was it Eddie's idea to invite Cameron?

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: Actually, it was Daisy's... she has this whole thing planned, she found out when she got out of Rehab, Cam moved away to Los Angeles, and Daisy figured when I moved back to LA with Eddie, what better way to connect with him again at my wedding? [laughs] But I assume Eddie told you the rest?

JULIA DUNNE: Yeah, yeah he did. Daisy and the others too.

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: Really what did they say?

JULIA DUNNE: I could show you my mothers if you'd like.

AUDREY ROUNDTREE: I'd love that.