𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. ── this isn't the end.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

10:42 PM

10:42 PM.

She makes her way to the phone box, dialing a familiar number that she's known since Pittsburgh. The phone on the other line rang, and the mysterious person had picked up.

"Hello?" The voice rang through the phone, she let out a exhale, "Cameron, hey, hey."

"Audrey? Is that you?" He asked, his alluring Scottish accent rang through her ears.

She felt a lump in her throat, "Yeah, it's me." She chuckled. "I'm sorry, Cam..." She brought a hand to her forehead, gulping to try and get rid of the lump.

"Sorry? About what?" He laughed through the phone as Audrey could feel tears stream down her face: she had wanted to tell him about everything that happened the whole day today even including her kiss with Eddie right before the show ended.

"I'm pregnant." She whispered into the phone. Even though she couldn't see it, he had a smile on his face; "That's great! I can't wait 'till the tour ends, we can raise our baby together."

She had began to sob uncontrollably before she brought the phone microphone back to her mouth, "It's not yours."

"What?"

"I'm so sorry, Cameron," She sobbed, "I don't think I want to be with you after what I did." Cameron held back a sob.

"No—" His voice had been cut off by the phone as she placed it back on the stand. She had stood there in the phone box for about five minutes before deciding to dial her dad.

"Dina? Are you alright? How's the tour going?" He had asked, a brief pause between each sentence.

Audrey shut her eyes, a nod coming from her head, "I'm okay, Dad..." She sniffed, "...how fast can you get to Chicago?"

Her dad clicked his tongue, "I could leave right now and get there about at..." He paused to look at the time on his watch, thinking ahead. "...eleven in the morning with a few stops."