𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅. ── a promise you couldn't keep.

season one, episode eight
( looks like we made it )

season one, episode eight ( looks like we made it )

"Who makes that coat, Daisy?" A reporter had asked

"Who makes that coat, Daisy?" A reporter had asked. Audrey felt like she was back at that diner when they had first moved to L.A.

She was squished between Eddie and Warren. She leaned in her seat as Eddie had his arm on the top of the chair.

"I don't know," Daisy replied, flipping her hair. "And your shoes?"

"Why are you asking me about my clothes, man? I mean shouldn't you be asking us about the tour, or how any of my fellow band members are doing?" Daisy stated, her fingers pointing to each of the people seated beside her.

"I mean, why don't you ask Billy about that dumb-looking shirt he had on?" Daisy snapped leaning down into the microphone making Audrey laugh into hers.

The microphone was close to the edge of the table, almost enough to fall off, but close enough to hear every word Audrey speaks.

"'More fun to miss than to be with' Who's that about?" A reporter had asked to Billy, "Ah, come on, man. They're just songs."

The reporter looked from Billy to Daisy, "Is that true, Daisy?"

Daisy leaned back down onto the microphone again, "No song is ever just a song."

"You guys gonna ask us any questions?" Eddie asked lifting up the microphone to his mouth. "Yeah, maybe ask us about how we like to tour so far," Audrey added.

"What's going on with the two of you?" Another reporter had asked.

Audrey had clicked her tongue as Eddie looked at her. They had thought the question was for them.

The thought of Audrey having to rest her case about Eddie and explain why she wasn't talking to him would make a front cover story for the band.

"Who, Eddie and me?" Billy replied sarcastically, which made Eddie roll his eyes before Audrey chuckled.

"Do you still think Daisy is a headcase?" A female red-head journalist had asked from the back of the row.

Daisy smirked proudly at the girl as she soon tilted her head to Billy. "That's, uh, that's not what I said."