𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝗶𝘅. ── breaking up slowly.

season one, episode eight
( looks like we made it )

season one, episode eight ( looks like we made it )

WARREN: Night one was in Albuquerque

ROD: See, you-you don't start in New York or L.A. where the crowd is nothing but critics and suits. You want to start small, off-market, where you can get your sea legs under you, work out the kinks.

A sound check was set on the stage, Daisy had been singing an acapella to 'Kill You to Try' Billy had been ordering Daisy to not move around the stage so much.

Audrey had been chewing on a few pieces of candy and she sat on Warren's left side of the platform with Graham.

She had begun to share with Graham as they both strummed their instruments; he had looked at her as she chewed on more candy.

"What Graham." Audrey began, she had seen him looking at her from the corner of her eye as she chewed more on her candy. "Have you talked to Eddie at all?"

Audrey nodded, "On the bus, yeah." She looked at him as he shook his head, "No, I mean ever since we came here." He pointed a finger to the ground signaling to Audrey meaning Albuquerque.

She sighed as she shook her head, "No, only when he gave me my bag..." She narrowed her eyes before she placed her guitar down on the floor.

"Why are you asking me this?" She asked turning her body to him, "He's just worried about you," Graham replied, Audrey tilted her head.

"Well, I'm totally fine," She scratched the side of her neck. Graham nodded before he took more candy from her.

AUDREY: Expect I wasn't fine.

GRAHAM: I knew she wasn't fine. Sure, Eddie was wondering if his girlfriend since '73 was okay. She was my best friend, I could tell she wasn't.

KAREN: If I'm being honest, we were pretty sure Albuquerque would be a disaster. But it was fantastic.

The band was playing their final song, 'The River.' Billy and Daisy had been crushing on the main vocals, the crowd cheering for them.