𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. ── make a bad thing good.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

INTERVIEWER: Here it states that you said something about telling Eddie about your pregnancy when he came back

INTERVIEWER: Here it states that you said something about telling Eddie about your pregnancy when he came back. What did you mean by that?

AUDREY BELMORE: You really want to know? (She shakes her head slowly and sighs) Okay... where should I start?

INTERVIEWER: Do you want to share your part of the story, Eddie? Audrey explained hers.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Sure, anything for her. I'll go to the beginning.

9:02 AM.        JANUARY 9TH, 1978.

Eddie was seated outside down the street from Audrey's house. He had heard from Graham that she had been living alone but had another person coming soon.

He had been wondering if it was Cameron, thinking the two had gotten back together. Oh, how was he wrong.

Flowers in his hand, going over about what he was going to say to her. He wanted to have Audrey be a part of the launch of his record company, Roundtree Recordings.

Sure he had thought long and hard about the name, but if Audrey was going to be a part of it, she would come up with a better name for the company and he loved it.

Audrey had been watching television, seeing many reruns of SNL, preferably Daisy Jones & The Six's performance.

The half of the whole world was left devastated that the band had broken up, and a lot of articles had been posted on the news, newspapers, and even billboards.

The band just fell apart after everything, it had gone great from the start like all bands do, but in the end, it all just fades away.

That's how it had been for Daisy Jones and The Six.

Flicking through channels as her coffee sat beside her, next to a wide-open window with the curtains drawn out showing a full inside view of her living room.