🍂104 - Forgot About It (1)

"Are you ignoring the festival too, human?"

Raon looked toward Cale. On and Hong looked up at him with similar expressions as well. Cale did not even look at the smiling trio as he continued to speak to Ron.

"I'll go back home two days from now."

"Yes, young master-nim. You'll need to hurry if you want to show the children the festival."

"Stop saying useless things and go bring Miss Rosalyn."

"Yes sir."

Ron had a benign and mischievous smile on his face as he left the room. Cale ignored the smiling children as he got up from the bed.

"Human, are you getting ready to leave?"

"We are not leaving right now."

"Alright! I will return after letting people know that we are leaving."

Raon flew out the open window, and On and Hong jumped out behind him. The three children were headed toward the Forest of Darkness. Cale did not care what they were doing.

Rosalyn soon arrived and Cale delivered the message to Rosalyn.

He started with how one of the Breck Kingdom's princes had asked Alberu about her and then about how they asked about him. He then told Rosalyn that Alberu was returning with that prince.

"Miss Rosalyn, I asked you to come so that I could share that news with you."

Once he was finished, he could see Rosalyn smiling gently.

"It must be the fourth prince."

"Is that so?"

"He's a total bitch that probably left his courage behind in a Dragon's Lair."

'...Leave what where?'

Cale had never heard Rosalyn talk like this before.

"He whined about everything ever since he was a little boy."

"Really?"

He played along for now.

"Yes. That was why I always nagged at him. He might not have known because he was a prince, but we don't live in a world where you can get what you want simply by whining."

Rosalyn had a refreshing smile on her face.

"That is why I taught him about the world."

Cale wondered what she might have taught him. He felt like it would have been very scary.

"Anyways, whether it is the fourth prince or someone else, I will take care of it."

Cale found the words, 'take care of it,' to be scary, but decided not to ask for details. He knew that she would take care of it properly. It was at that moment.

Knock knock knock.

He could hear a knock on the door as a black blob quickly flew in through the window.

"Human, open the door!"

Cale looked at Raon, who was now covered in leaves and dirt, before sighing as he shouted toward the door. It was obvious who Raon would have brought.

"Enter."

Click.

The door opened and an existence that was even darker than Raon walked in.

"Hello, young master-nim. What a wonderful morning we have today."

It was Mary, who greeted him in her robotic voice as usual.