🍂150 - Vicious (5)

Dawn was approaching.

The ocean was calm now that the storm was over. Cale looked up at the sky that was no longer covered by the large rain cloud that covered half of the Hais Islands and then lowered his head.

He had a single thought in his head.

‘… Scary bastards.’

Cale was scared.

[FF/A: Yes, yes in a million years Cale did not and could not come up with the whole god damn plan right??]

Everything was destroyed.

Other than the ships that reached the islands, all of the ships were floating in pieces after the whirlpools and the Whales got to them.

He could see corpses floating like black dots as well.

“Human … are you shocked?”

Cale looked toward the Black Dragon, Raon.

“Human, is this too much for you? We had no other choice.”

Raon shook his head as he started to speak in a serious tone.

“Sometimes, one side must die or get injured badly in order for the other side to live. You need to firm your resolve to survive the upcoming chaos. Goldie gramps said that there is nobody as unlucky as you.”

“Raon.”

“Yes, I can understand how unlucky you are. So just trust me, the great and mighty Raon.”

“...Let’s go down.”

“Anh …Alright.”

Cale let Raon’s comments in through one ear and out the other as he headed down to the Hais Islands.

The battle had continued from the moment the sun went down to right before the sun came back up.

This overnight battle was, as expected, won by Cale’s side.

[FF/A: 🎉🎉YEAAAA...... CONGRATULATIONS🎉🎉]

It was a battle that they could not lose.

The Whale tribe, the Tiger Tribe, and Cale’s group. Who would expect all of these strong forces to gather together to fight a common foe?

Tap.

Cale’s feet landed on the sand.

Hais Island 6.

This was the island that the sword master Hannah was fighting on last night.

“What a mess.”

Cale’s gaze headed down in a diagonal direction to see Hannah just casually sitting on the ground. Her bloodied blade was stabbed into the sand.

Hannah raised her head and started to speak as if she was responding to Cale.

“Isn’t it great to look at?”

She was covered in blood.

Cale felt disgusted after seeing that Hannah’s blonde hair and black scars were not visible because she was completely drenched in blood.

It was not because she covered herself in someone else’s blood.

Cale took out a potion and threw it toward Hannah.

“Enjoy it after you check your own condition. The Saint-nim will faint if he sees you like this.”

Hannah caught the potion and then started to laugh. Cale looked away from Hannah who was laughing even while bleeding from the injuries she received from the enemies’ swords and arrows.