🍁105 - Forgot About It (2)

"Martial Arts?"

"Yes, Cale-nim."

Cale had a bad feeling about this.

Choi Han did not see Cale's stiff face as he stared out at the castle gates and continued to speak.

"I don't know which competition they will participate in, but those two people seem very strong. I believe they will reach the finals."

Choi Han's gaze was very sharp.

"Mm, I can't tell what their preferred weapon of choice is, but I guess you don't need to use a sword to fight? Based on one of their shoulders, it looks like their weapon of choice may be a bow."

Cale looked toward Ron, who started to smile.

"There's an assassin who is a servant, so who says they cannot do art or cooking?"

Cale had forgotten for a moment that this was a fantasy world.

This was a world where an average looking cook was a poison specialist, and your neighbor working at the repair shop could be someone who used metal shards to brutally murder people.

He had forgotten about how scary this world was.

"Choi Han."

"Yes, Cale-nim."

"The Henituse territory only has a cooking, art, and sculpting competition."

Cale was curious how Choi Han would respond to this information.

"Ah, I see! They must do martial arts as a hobby then."

Seeing Choi Han pass it off like it was nothing made Cale think it was a very MC-like response.

"Those humans are still not as strong as my front paw!"

"Noona, should we go win the competitions? I want to compete."

"You don't know how to do any of those things."

After seeing the individuals next to him, Cale had no choice but to admit that this was how this world was set up to be. The carriage soon passed by the castle and into the Estate. Cale asked Ron about the details.

"What is the competition schedule?"

It would be better if the territory was filled with strong experts. Ron handed him the schedule. Cale looked it over before asking Choi Han a question.

"You remember their faces?"

"Yes, Cale-nim."

A munchkin world really was amazing. Why did there have to be so many experts? This was a difficult world for a weakling like him to survive.

Cale turned his gaze over to Rosalyn, who was sitting in a corner of the carriage. She had not said anything since he had told her about the Northern alliance. She seemed to be deep in thought ever since their discussion.

'Young master Cale, may I request for a meeting after I meet with my youngest brother, err, the fourth prince? Of course, I will not tell my brother about the alliance right away.'

That was what Rosalyn had said to him yesterday. Cale just told her to do whatever was easiest.

"Woooooah boy-."

Cale could hear Hilsman's voice from the driver's seat as the carriage came to a stop. They had stopped outside the gates of the estate. Cale let out a sigh as he opened the carriage door and Raon turned invisible.

"Where are you going?"

"Orabuni!"

(This is a very respectful way for a younger sister to call their older brother. )