🍂110 - Scary (3)

– I didn't expect for someone like you to appear!

Cale could hear the voice of the owner of the, 'Fire of Destruction.' The voice sounded like it was looking at a crazy person.

Claaaaaaang-

The silver coins continued to fly like snow.

'Ah, this is bliss.'

It was even better since it was someone else's money. He would never get a chance like this again.

"Yes, let's throw it all!"

Silver coins continued to fly as Cale grabbed handfuls and threw them toward the golden pig sculpture.

"T, this can't be! I don't know how to feel! I shouldn't feel this way! But this is so refreshing to watch!"

The 5-year-old Raon fell into a state of chaos. Cale didn't care as he watched the silver coins float up to create a path for him.

The, 'Fire of Destruction,' really couldn't be called lava or fire. It was more of a, 'liquid flame,' since the fire was in a liquid-like state.

< The, 'Fire of Destruction,' that appeared on the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains did not go out until it destroyed the entire peak. Nobody could do anything about it until an Elf that had a Fire Elemental earned the ancient power. >

People did not earn this power the proper way in the novel. However, Cale knew the proper way to earn the power after reading about it in the novel.

< However, people did not think about throwing money into the lava. This flowing fire could not burn money. >

Why, you ask?

– I haven't felt this feeling in a long time! Ah, the smell of money!

It was because the owner of the ancient power was crazy about money.

– Keep on throwing the money! I haven't seen anybody other than my crazy friend waste silver coins like this! Muhahahaha!

"Hahaha!"

Both Cale and the owner of the ancient power were laughing. Silver coins continued to fly into the lava as they laughed. Raon took his piggy bank out of his alternate dimension and held it close. He looked back and forth between Cale and his piggy bank with a serious expression.

"What are you looking at?"

Cale looked odd as he suddenly stopped laughing and stoically stood there. A path of silver coins was shining on top of the boiling lava. That silver light meshed well with the red-haired Cale.

"Weak human."

"What?"

"Let me know if you don't have enough! I am willing to give you my piggy bank!"

((PR: IT'S ADORABLE.) )

Cale snorted. Cale would never steal money from children. He didn't enjoy snot-filled money.

– Money! Let me smell more of the scent of money!

Furthermore, he had two hundred thousand of these silver coins, courtesy of the crown prince.

"Here."

Cale looked like a very benevolent person right now.

< Most importantly, that Elf was not able to take control of the full, 'Fire of Destruction,' and considered it to be a useless power. However, the Elf would have regretted it later if he knew that he would have been able to get closer and closer to the full power of the, 'Fire of Destruction,' if he was willing to spend a lot of money. >