🍂112 - Scary (5)

“Just who are you?”

Choi Han responded to the magic spearman’s question.

“The secret organization.”

Choi Han was very confident with his answer now. Cale could see Choi Han starting to smirk through the opening in his mask. He couldn’t believe that Choi Han was smirking. It was not fitting Choi Han’s character.

“What a bunch of lunatics.”

They could feel the magic spearman’s true feelings. He looked angry and annoyed. Cale started to smirk even wider than Choi Han.

‘So why do you do these bad things to harm other people?’

“Hey kid, who are they?”

“Who are they?”

There were two people who seemed to be working with the magic spearman. There was a boy who seemed to be about 12 years old, as well as a middle-aged man.

– Neither of them are as strong as the magic spearman. However, the young boy is special.

Their handy strength detector, Raon, explained to Cale. Furthermore, Pendrick had already described these two to Cale.

‘The young boy is a tamer. Based on the type of words that he uses, it seems that he just looks like a young boy. He made the animals that seemed to have lost their will to spread the dead mana against the Elves. The middle-aged swordsman protects the tamer.’

They could also see hundreds of soldiers from the secret organization. On their side, the Elves had, at max, two hundred adult Elves. Even with the help of the Elementals, it was no wonder that the Elves were struggling, especially since the secret organization was using dead mana against them.

“Hyungs, who are you and why are you pretending to be us?”

Cale made eye contact with the tamer boy who was looking at him.

Tamers were said to have special abilities. They could become friends with living animals and monsters and fight together with them, or they could take away the animals will and make them like zombies.

An animal or monster that has their will taken away can never return to normal. Even if they are released from the taming, they will go berserk until they die.

Grrrrrrrr.

Cale could see animals with bottles of dead mana in their mouths around the young boy. There seemed to be at least two or three hundred animals. The animals seemed to have been poisoned by dead mana as well, as their entire bodies were filled with black veins.

‘The wolves living in the valley all lost their wills once the young boy’s eyes turned white. Our biggest issue right now is the tamer boy directing the animals to release the dead mana.’

‘Each time he does that, he makes his subordinates temporarily retreat so that they are not affected by the dead mana, so the Elves can only avoid the animals with the dead mana and retreat as well. Since they control the timing of that attack, we are unable to launch a proper attack.’

And there were two strong individuals protecting the young tamer boy. It was at that moment.

Boom!

One of the animals suddenly blew up. The wolf that blew up because it could not handle the dead mana that was released slowly disappeared without a trace as black smoke started to rise from its corpse.

“I, I cannot forgive them.”

Cale turned around to see Lock’s eyes turning red. Of all the animals out there, the animals that the tamer boy had picked were all wolves, foxes, or similar animals.