🍁153 - To the Empire (3)

However, things progressed smoothly despite Cale’s chilly neck.

– Human, standing still is fun too.

Cale slightly nodded his head at Raon’s comment.

‘Of course. Standing still is the best.’

A mountain is a mountain and water is water. Cale followed the envoy around with the crown prince in the center like the water of a river running down the path.

(It’s a Buddhist sutra that I’m not really sure why it was used in this situation. )

Naturally, the people who were taking the role of his guards moved around with him.

At that moment, a low ranking official approached them.

“Young master Cale-nim, we will soon move to the teleportation magic circle.”

‘Why did he come here to tell me this?’

Cale found it odd that this official came here to tell him this, but thanked him for his generosity nonetheless.

“I understand, thank you for letting me know.”

“Of course. That is why his highness is telling you to come to the front.”

“… Excuse me?”

“…Excuse me??”

Cale asked and the official asked back. The official looked at Cale, who was blinking in confusion, and continued to speak.

“Umm, did you not hear about it from his highness?”

“… I am not sure what you are talking about.”

The slightly flustered official looked to the front and Cale’s gaze headed to the front as well.

There was the Knights Brigade that was protecting the envoy with the main character, the crown prince, standing behind them. Alberu and Cale made eye contact.

Alberu was smiling brightly.

Cale flinched.

“Young master Cale, hurry and get up here!”

Alberu motioned for him to hurry, and the official let out a sigh of relief that he was not wrong as he looked toward Cale.

“… Let’s head up there for now.”

Cale and his guards slowly approached Alberu.

Choi Han had an odd feeling about it.

Alberu smiled while looking at Cale who was casually walking up to him even though the crown prince had called for him while being surrounded by high-ranked officials.

“… Your highness, did you call for me?”

“Yes. You will go to the teleportation magic circle with me.”

Cale held back his concern while seeing Alberu pretending to be nice and asked.

“To the palace’s teleportation magic circle?”

“No. This time, we will be heading to the teleportation magic circle by the castle wall. I plan to show the citizens the procession of our envoy.”

‘Haa, really?’

Alberu’s thoughts were obvious in Cale’s mind.

Alberu was currently known as the crown prince who would not let go of the investigation of the terror incident. Furthermore, every administrative task that he was involved in ended with positive results. Such a talented individual was also focused on justice.