1. Celebrate

"Billie! Bil come on we're running late!"
   "Y/N I'm coming. Give me a damn second."Billie slipped her jacket on and jogged down the stairs, not even bothering to check her hair.
   "How are you going to be late to your own release party? That's not so professional."
  Y/N laughed, grabbing Billie's arm and taking her outside to her Black mustang.
    "Fix your hair Bil."
  Y/N smiled, placing her hand on Billie's upper thigh.
   "Ugh Y/N I'm so nervous. I don't know why, I've done this a million times but this song hits home. "
   "I know Bils. It's amazing, everyone will love it. Now, fix your hair please." Y/n was nervous for Billie but she never showed it, she knew her girlfriend sounded great and she was literally a lyrical genius but Billie's producer is super picky about almost everything.
   After the release of Billie's new song they went straight home to let the excitement die down.
   "Cheers to your new song Bils." Y/n smiled, taking a sip of her wine.
   "Thank you Mama." Billie set her wine down and climbed onto her girlfriends lap, taking the glass away from her lips and setting it on the table beside the couch.
   "That was unexpected." Y/n chuckled, pushing Billie back onto the couch, hovering over her all while kissing down her jaw and neck.
Billie's hands snaked around Y/n's neck, pulling her back for a gentle kiss.
   Billie's mouth filled with thick saliva as her girlfriends hands wandered her body.
   She then pulled away from Y/n's lips, a string of spit connecting their lips as they stared into each others eyes.
    Billie's body became hotter with each passing moment, the throbbing between her legs growing more and more as Y/n teased her body with slight and gentle movements.
"Y/n. Please."
"Please what Bil? You have to use your words, you know that baby." Y/n snickered, unbuttoning the white button down Billie wore.
"Y-you know what I want."
Billie hid her face, quickly growing embarrassed as if they didn't fuck right before the album release.
"Hm. Maybe I don't know, must've slipped my mind. Why don't you remind me love."
Billie squeezed her thighs together as her girlfriend kissed down her breast's and stomach, occasionally leaving hickeys and bite marks on her smooth skin.
"Can you please fuck me? I hate waiting. Y'know that." Billie seemed to whine as her girlfriend ignored her requests.
Y/n slipped the large pants off of the blue haired woman, revealing her black laced panties underneath.
"I love when you wear my favorite color Bil." Y/n grinned, removing the underwear and kissing down her pale thighs.
"You're taking too long Y/n. Stop teasing me." She growled, squirming a bit.
"Whatever you please Bil."
Y/n quickly dipped her middle finger in and watched as her girlfriends back arched off of the black leather couch.
"Fuck. Y/n give me more."
Y/n chuckled under her breath before giving in and adding another finger. Billie sighed, finally getting the relief she wanted all day.
Her orgasm approached her quickly and fiercely as the woman slammed her fingers into her at a bruising pace.
"Holy shit Y/n. I love when you do that." She whined, bucking her hips to meet the thrusts of Y/n's fingers.
Y/n used her thumb to add pressure to Billie's clit, watching as her blue hair started to get stuck to her face, mainly her forehead.
She looked really pretty like this.
Billie knew Y/n enjoyed seeing her like this. Distressed and enjoying this moment of perpetual bliss.
"What a good way to celebrate. Right baby? You look so pretty."
Billie's body jolted away from the woman's touch as she got closer and closer to her orgasm.
"T-thank you Y/n. I'm cumming. I-I."
Billie didn't get to finish her sentence as her orgasm came crashing down on her.
"Holy shit." Billie panted, still feeling her girlfriends fingers working inside of her.
"One more time Bil. You got it in you, don't you?"
Billie nodded, feeling another orgasm chase her previous one.
Y/n put slight pressure on the blue haired woman's lower stomach which seemed to drive her insane. Billie's body started shaking, sweat beading up on her forehead as she inches closer and closer to her next orgasm.
Her back slammed down on the couch as Y/n curled her fingers, sending Billie over the edge.