7. Pool

G!p

Billie gasped, her hand shooting to her mouth and the other cupping her cheek.
Her eyes welled up with tears as her angry girlfriend stared upon her.
"Bil- I-I."
"Go away Raven." Billie shoved past her and went straight into the bedroom. She didn't bother locking the door while she gathered her clothing into her small backpack.
"Billie."
"Go the hell away Raven . I don't want to see you right now. I don't want to speak to you and come to think of it. I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I'm going to get a hotel and by tomorrow I'll be back in Cali with my family. That was the last straw Raven."
  Billie wiped her tears off of her face before they hit the stinging handprint on her cheek.
"I didn't mean to slap you Billie. Give me another chance."
"That was your last chance. Go away and leave me alone." Billie shoved everything into her bag and stormed out the door. Raven was intoxicated. Billie hated that part of her.
   "Whatever Billie. That's why I fucked y/n when we first got together."
  "Good because I'm going to fuck her right now."  
  Billie smiled to herself as she walked out the main entrance of the house. She got into her car and sped away.
   She knew y/n would be more than excited to see her. And she also knew that they didn't fuck.
   "Bil? What are you doing here?"
Billie didn't speak. She grabbed Y/n by the face roughly and kissed her.
   "What was that for?"
  Y/n raised her eyebrow with a small smile.
   "I just wanted to. Let's go swimming."
*in the pool*
Billie lifted y/n on the edge of the pool, still kissing her hungrily as her hands roamed her pretty body.
   "Hm. Bil. That feels nice." She whispered as Billie cupped her boobs, squeezing them while laying dark bruises across them. 
    "I know it does y/n." Billie opened y/n's legs a bit, sliding the bottoms of her bikini over and rubbing her clit.
     "Holy shit."
  Y/n whined into Billie's neck.
Y/n pulled Billie closer to her, blessing her neck with small, wet kisses as she tried to silence her moans.   
   Billie pulled her swimming shorts down a bit and pumped her cock a few times before sliding into y/n, earning a loud gasp from her cherry red lips.
   "God Bil. Y-you fit so well inside of me."
"Yeah? You're so tight. Why didn't I choose you instead?"
  Billie bit down on Y/n's shoulder while speeding up.
   "Oh my- Bil. You're going s-so fast."
Billie felt y/n clench around her, indicating she was close. Very close.
   Y/n's legs shook as she tried to close them around Billie but Billie pushed them back open.
   "Keep them open. Just a little longer sweetheart."
   "I-I can't. I-it's too much." Y/n clawed at Billie's back while the water splashed around them. 
   "I know you can do it y/n. Just wait for me okay?"
  Y/n nodded and closed her eyes. Her head fell back and her eyes squeezed shut as she urged for her release.
   "O-oh Billie. I can't h-hold it anymore. Please let m-me cum."
   "Go on y/n. Cum for me right now."
Everything went white as she came harder than she had ever before.
   Her nails dipped into Billie's shoulders and her body trembled furiously.
   Billie came soon after her, and not long after that they laughed a bit.
   "That was fucking amazing Bil."

Raven

Billie: I told you I was gonna fuck her

Raven: wtvr