11. Heavy breathing on the floor

"It's okay. Come here."
  Billie whispered while patting the space between her legs.
Before Y/n sat down Billie quickly adjusted herself against the wall. Since she was sitting in the floor she grabbed a pillow and placed it between her legs for Y/n to sit on.
"Yes. Baby that's right. Remove your shorts and panties. Now come. Sit. Good girl. You're gonna open your legs and I'm gonna put my legs underneath yours so they stay open."
  Y/n batted her lashes while she looked in the mirror. Her stomach did flips when she realized how needy she is for Billie's fingers. Her eyes fixated on the camera to the side of them and Billie spoke with rasp, startling Y/n the slightest bit.
"Y/n. Baby quit looking around the room. Focus on the mirror."  Billie whispered, pulling Y/n's croptop over her boobs to expose her black laced bra.
"Aw. You thought of me. What a sweet girl."
She hissed, biting the skin in Y/n's neck and soothing it with sloppy, wet kisses.
She then trailed her hands down Y/n's body, her rings leaving a cool sensation on her soft skin.
   "Look in the mirror Y/n. Don't look away."
"Yes Ma'am." She whispered, lifting her head to look at herself in the mirror. She saw Billie's hands climb up her sides and boobs once more.
   "What do you want Y/n ? Tell me."
"I want you. I want you to touch my body."
   Y/n sucked in a breath when she felt the clasp of her bra come undone.   
   "Like this Y/n ? Do you like it when I touch your body like this?"  Billie whispered, squeezing Y/n's boobs.
   Billie smiled at the way Y/n gasped at the burning feeling of her hands on her body
"Yes. Yes I love it Billie. Give me more."
Billie's hands trailed lower. The soft touches of her fingers grazing Y/n's skin caused goosebumps to rise all over.
She ran her finger down Y/n's slit and clicked her tongue, smiling with her teeth.
"You're so wet for me. What a good girl. I love it when you're so obedient my love."
Billie then dipped in not one but two fingers making Y/n's head fall back onto her shoulder.
Billie began thrusting her fingers in and out of Y/n's heat, watching her come undone in that very moment.
It was amusing.
The way Y/n's hips bucked, trying to meet the rhythm Billie was creating.
"Oh Billie."   Y/n's eyes fell shut. Billie loved making her feel this way, there were only a few days a week that they get to see each other because well. They aren't dating. Just friends with benefits.
"That feels good huh? Lift your head. Look in the mirror and see how much of a filthy mess you are for me. Oh. What would our friends think? Hm? We hate each other so much but we fuck behind their backs."
"Look at the camera. Now tell them how good I'm making you feel. Tell them how deep my fingers are in your pussy."
Y/n took a deep breath, choking back moans when she felt Billie's curl inside of her.
"Go on. Tell them."
"Y-you make me feel so fucking good Billie. Fuck. Please don't stop fucking me. Y-your fingers are so deep inside of me. And I love it." Y/n bit the side of her hand as her eyes rolled back.
Billie was then rubbing her clit, sending shockwaves through her body and causing her orgasm to approach much quicker and stronger than anytime before.
"I'm so close. Billie please don't stop."
"I'm not going to stop. Relax your body. You're too tense."
  Billie slowed down a bit making Y/n grunt.
"You're okay."
Billie picked up her pace again, watching Y/n's legs twitch and tremble from the overwhelming feeling of Billie's fingers slamming into her at a bruising pace.
"B-Bil. I can't. I can't hold it anymore."
"Yeah? I know. Cum for me right now."